DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just got my Mavic today

Bwdubb

Reactions
Just got my Mavic today, brand new certified DJI dealer just open and he has 5 mavics.

Reactions: Smallz
This is the 4th time in 2 weeks that I've seen this posted by someone that just joined...hmm

A little sketchy. The phone number doesn't work and the emails are gmail accounts...

Do you have pics you can show of the package and receipts? Also, how do you know he has more in stock? Thanks in advance!

Guys, someone posted this on Nov. 9th so I sent this GARLUS an email see email chain below:

I have NO Mavic in stock for shipping anymore

Thanks.
Paul

GARLUS.com,

DJI Store Chesapeake in VA

1713 Parkview Dr, Chesapeake, VA 23320

Tel:1-757-300-9183

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 7:33 PM, Anthony VISCOMI <[email protected]> wrote:

Paul,

I don’t quite understand your answer. You stated that you have the DJI MAVIC in stock, then say you’re awaiting shipment from DJI.

If I order the Mavic today, will it ship out tomorrow?

Anthony Viscomi

Data/IT Coordinator

LUKOIL NA

505 Fifth Avenue 9th Floor

New York, NY 10017

Cell:
Fax:

Email:

Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 7:30 PM
To: Anthony VISCOMI
Subject: Re: DJI MAVIC

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for inquiry. Yes, I have Mavic in stock for shipping anymore. I am waiting for dji next shipment.

If you order in our website garlus.com. It will charge immediately. But you have the right to cancel the order anytime before I ship out the order.

Thanks.

Paul

GARLUS.com,

DJI Store Chesapeake in VA

1713 Parkview Dr, Chesapeake, VA 23320

Tel:1-757-300-9183

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 7:12 PM, Anthony VISCOMI <[email protected]> wrote:

Getting ready to order a DJI MAVIC via your website. I assume this is a pre-order, correct? If so. When will my credit card be charged?

Anthony Viscomi

Data/IT Coordinator

LUKOIL NA

505 Fifth Avenue 9th Floor

New York, NY 10017

Here in Michigan it's starting to get cold so there's no hurry now....I can wait, but I do have a question, does anyone know of people receiving their order from an eBay order?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

This guy is completely legit and he is a great guy. You can order from his website but he will fulfill walk in first. He just opened up a brand new store and made a large purchase and just like all other dealers they are trickling in.

Reactions: pilot370
I called last week, then again this week. Paul tells me he doesn't have any and waiting for next shipment.
BTW, where are the pics?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54