DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just ordered Mavic Pro from DJI

Bad Drone

Reactions
Tonight, I pulled the trigger! I've been flying a Phantom 3 Standard for the last 7 months and loving it. But after seeing and reading about the MavicPro, I couldn't help but feel the need to upgrade. After torturing myself with endless unboxing and flight videos on YouTube, I finally decided to use some of that golden tax money and order the Mavic. I looked around online and it seemed that every retailer was back ordered until late March 2017...except DJI. The DJI Store shows the estimated shipping as 1-3 business days after confirmation of payment. So tonight I placed the order and watched as $1300 came out of my bank account (I opted for the Fly More bundle). I received a confirmation email from DJI with an order number...no mention of any change in the shipping timeline. Did I miss something? Can I actually expect the Mavic to hit my doorstep sometime in the next 2 weeks? Pinch me if I'm dreaming please!

Bad Drone

Congrats on your Mavic and welcome to the forum! The DJI Store still seems to be the best way to go at the moment. I think you made a wise choice.

Reactions: Bad Drone
Congrats on your Mavic and welcome to the forum! The DJI Store still seems to be the best way to go at the moment. I think you made a wise choice.

That's awesome to hear! And thank you, I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Bad Drone

When I got my Oder confirmation, I had it in 4 days, from China. I thought that was ok. It left China on Saturday and was in Fayetteville on Monday. I got it on Tuesday.

Reactions: Bad Drone
Shipments come very quickly to me in PA when I get orders direct from China too. I often get them in 3 business days.

I ordered online with dji from the UK and received 3 days later. That was beginning of February. Couldn't fault the service

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Any news about shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

My shipping notification showed up in my email two days ago...it's coming from GA not China and it's expected delivery date is tomorrow 2/28. The tracking shows that it left GA but nothing else yet about arriving in my local area or out for delivery. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it shows up tomorrow.

Bad Drone

I waited for Best Buy to get one in stock for months to get rewards points but I finally pulled the trigger Thursday. This morning my order status finally changed to shipped. I am still waiting on an email with any shipping information though.

I did do the instant message thing with the DJI people and asked them questions about shipping prior to purchasing it Thursday. I asked about expidited shipping to try to get it in this past weekend to fly a little and they told me they didn't offer it. I did address my concerns about shipments overseas taking a while and they assured me they are shipping drones from the states now. I hope my timeline isn't far behind you!

I waited for Best Buy to get one in stock for months to get rewards points but I finally pulled the trigger Thursday. This morning my order status finally changed to shipped. I am still waiting on an email with any shipping information though.

I did do the instant message thing with the DJI people and asked them questions about shipping prior to purchasing it Thursday. I asked about expidited shipping to try to get it in this past weekend to fly a little and they told me they didn't offer it. I did address my concerns about shipments overseas taking a while and they assured me they are shipping drones from the states now. I hope my timeline isn't far behind you!

For me, the shipping notification showed up about 24 hours after the status changed to Shipped on the DJI website. It should hit your inbox soon. And I too asked about expedited shipping...sucks that they don't offer it even within the US. Still though, less than a week from the time I placed the order to the time it shows up at my door is pretty good. Hopefully yours arrives soon! The anxiety I've had the last couple days has been too much! Haha I'm surprised Fedex didn't put a temporary block on me for checking shipment status every 8 minutes for the last 3 days!!

Bad Drone

Reactions: GravityIsRelentless
Thank you! Can't freaking wait for the mail today!!!

Bad Drone

Congrats!
So happy for you. Once you get your Mavic you are not going back. Welcome to the club.

Btw, we are getting a new puppy and his name is Mavic, Lol.

Attachments

• DJI_0003.JPG
    DJI_0003.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 48
  • DJI_0005.JPG
    DJI_0005.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 49
6bcc734b67b14793ef8f0e8e01feecba.jpg
22cdb96fa31de69b88c9cedf0133b7b7.jpg

I'm so mad right now. I've been sitting home all day waiting for this delivery...literally on a couch no more than 10 feet from my front door. My phone beeps and I have a notification from FedEx that my delivery was attempted and unsuccessful because nobody was home.

What. The. ****.

I jumped up and opened the door hoping to see a FedEx truck pulling away or someone walking on the sidewalk...but nothing. No truck anywhere in sight. There was a small note left on the front door that said they would try again tomorrow.

Here are the facts:

There was no knock.
There was no doorbell.
My doorbell works.
My TV was on low volume.
I wasn't asleep.
I wasn't taking a ****.
I'm not deaf.

How was that a delivery attempt? Are FedEx drivers all trained by the League of Shadows? How in the **** did I miss the delivery???

I called FedEx customer service and basically freaked out for 5 straight minutes until the nice lady promised to send a message into the dispatch for the driver to reattempt delivery today. Now I am supposed to wait for another two hours for the driver to contact me and hopefully return to my house with my goddamned Mavic.

So frustrating that on this glorious day something has to go wrong.

Side note, yes I realize that this is very much an entitled, first-world complaint I'm lodging. But I just want it so freaking bad...haha

Bad Drone

Mine had the same thing- when it finally came, I missed it. Had to wait another day.

But the evening of reading manuals, upgrading firmware, installing apps, registering, flying, and exploring the app was awesome.

Happy flying to you!

My wife find my new best friend in thailand and i pay extra 200$
To be one of the first mavics in israel till now .and i happy for it
I sory for not buying the fly more combo ........

Sent from my SM-G900F using MavicPilots mobile app

Tonight, I pulled the trigger! I've been flying a Phantom 3 Standard for the last 7 months and loving it. But after seeing and reading about the MavicPro, I couldn't help but feel the need to upgrade. After torturing myself with endless unboxing and flight videos on YouTube, I finally decided to use some of that golden tax money and order the Mavic. I looked around online and it seemed that every retailer was back ordered until late March 2017...except DJI. The DJI Store shows the estimated shipping as 1-3 business days after confirmation of payment. So tonight I placed the order and watched as $1300 came out of my bank account (I opted for the Fly More bundle). I received a confirmation email from DJI with an order number...no mention of any change in the shipping timeline. Did I miss something? Can I actually expect the Mavic to hit my doorstep sometime in the next 2 weeks? Pinch me if I'm dreaming please!

Bad Drone
I ordered mine, Fly more combo plus the sun shield thing, from DJI on a Friday 2/17, shipped on 2/20 and was at my house 2/22.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22