DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

JUSTICE!

jackinabox

Reactions
That tree that jumped out and knocked my Mavic to the ground the other day was itself bowled over last night in what is locally known as a weather bomb. That'll learn the bugger not to mess with the mighty Mavic Pro!

Reactions: Cimriver and Reed L
You gotta watch those trees, they're sneaky, when I was a down hill skier they used to jump out in front of me all the time.!!

You gotta watch those trees, they're sneaky, when I was a down hill skier they used to jump out in front of me all the time.!!

Sneaky, are they what! One minute you're flying along without a care in the world rejoicing at the marvel that is the Mavic Pro, neck minute a rogue kapok poplar jumps into your line of sight and well you know the rest. Certainly curbed my enthusiasm for expensive quad-copters, "that I can tell you". Does anyone know how much DJI might sting me to reattach the camera?

Sneaky, are they what! One minute you're flying along without a care in the world rejoicing at the marvel that is the Mavic Pro, neck minute a rogue kapok poplar jumps into your line of sight and well you know the rest. Certainly curbed my enthusiasm for expensive quad-copters, "that I can tell you". Does anyone know how much DJI might sting me to reattach the camera?
Well, from your question I won't ask you if you have 'Care Refresh', I have no idea of the cost but I would imagine it would not be too bad, unless you need a new camera, then it gets expensive.

I'm going to fly it round for a bit to make sure the quad is ok before I broach the subject of camera reattachment with DJI. If the camera's buggered I won't bother and bring my Standard out of mothballs. What's 'Care Refresh'? lol.

Reactions: larryp

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada