DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Karma ( Crashes ) at baseball game...

I estimate the moron to non-moron ratio in any given crowd to be about 1 in 10.

I also estimate that the moron to drone-ownership in any crowd to be about 1 in 100.

So, by employing my highly scientific system to a crowd of this size, I estimate that this kind of idiocy is inevitable.

Reactions: Turnerm
Wow that couldve been really bad. While it probably couldnt kill someone it could take out an eye easily.....

Just the kind of public attention drone enthusiast dont need!

Reactions: Blades
Lol.

It's a classic false-equivalence debate sometimes used by the gun lobby...

...and it really doesn't belong here. I merely mention it as an illustration.

My bad.

I think it's relevant because it puts the numbers in perspective, otherwise I would not have mentioned it.

These are 1000+ injuries from baseballs to spectators, not "almost injuries". I think we, as drone enthusiasts, should avoid having an out of proportion response, to something that is much less harmless than the object that is the center of attention at these games, the baseball itself.

Last edited:
Lol.

It's a classic false-equivalence debate sometimes used by the gun lobby...

...and it really doesn't belong here. I merely mention it as an illustration.

My bad.
Not really a false-equivalency by the gun lobby especially when it comes to children deaths, both can be preventable but in this case it is a false-equivalency

Well the person was an idiot from the get go for purchasing a Karma.

I wonder how it happened? I mean if it were a white drone it's easy to lose... but the Karma is the size of a VW Bug and black as night. Should have been no problem.

#toosoon?

I wonder how it happened? I mean if it were a white drone it's easy to lose... but the Karma is the size of a VW Bug and black as night. Should have been no problem.

#toosoon?

It's a karma. Those things are riddled with bugs. The sheer fact that it's a karma means it should be kept away from crowds. It also has no OA sensors. A phantom or a Mavic would have easily been able to avoid a collision like that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore