DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kauai Trip | 2017

Techs0n

Reactions
Hi folks, new member here... I've been building & flying quads for years but the Mavic absolutely blows my mind with it's ease of use and capability. Here's my first "serious" footage. This was taken after about 10 hours of flight time to get used to the bird and is mostly shot near Poipu. All shot in D-Log, editing done in FCP X, with color done in Color Finale.

Regards,

-wb-

Very nice ..kinda long but good .
Welcome to the forum . :)

You filmed some same exact spots as I did with my Mavic in January! Maybe add some more excitement with creative shots, but overall nice!

You filmed some same exact spots as I did with my Mavic in January! Maybe add some more excitement with creative shots, but overall nice!

Ha! That's pretty cool! Thanks for your comments. Filming with a drone instead of just flying has added a whole new level of challenge and complexity for me. Do you have any examples of more creative shots, angles, techniques etc. that you could point me too?

Its hard to put into words, just watch one of my videos, I like to use close up shots, tripod mode transition into sport mode, using all three axis, up down, left right and gimbal tilt in one shot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom