DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kissimmee Florida

OlJerms320

Reactions
Meet up and fly! Owned my mavic for about a week now and love it! Just kinda boring flying by yourself.

Yeah , let's meet up, I usually fly up here in Melbourne at the beach, got some nice footage last weekend!

367bd9e4f5fb4dd18e675be339334865.jpg

There's another place out here that I also go out and fly at, it's called the compound and there's nothing out there but open space!

Nice! And yeah I want to eventually go to the beach and capture some stuff. I think I'm about an hour away from Melbourne.

Yeah I think I can take 192 but it will be a lot easier to take the interstate lol but hopefully I can sometime bc there isn't anyone around my area that own drones that I know of anyway.

Nice! If you ever want to meet up and fly together that would cool! I live in Kissimmee. Celebration to be exact. Let me know jrodrigue!

Hi guys, Have a Mavic, Phantom 3pro, and Phantom 2, i fly a lot at our RC club that is an airstrip next to a sod farm. Lots of open space, but I like you don't like to fly alone. I am the only one in the club that flys a drone. Everyone else flys fixed wing RC. Am only a few miles from Kissimmee State Park, Lake Wales, FL

Hi guys, Have a Mavic, Phantom 3pro, and Phantom 2, i fly a lot at our RC club that is an airstrip next to a sod farm. Lots of open space, but I like you don't like to fly alone. I am the only one in the club that flys a drone. Everyone else flys fixed wing RC. Am only a few miles from Kissimmee State Park, Lake Wales, FL

Hey! Yeah I live 5 minutes from Disney I haven't flown in a couple simply bc it's boring flying alone or I just feel kinda bad if I bring someone along that doesn't own a drone. I'm not sure where that airstrip is but maybe we could meet there sometime soon let me know!

Hey guys.im from the UK Iand im heading to orlando on saturday for two weeks. I wanna bring the mavic but im unsure on the legality of it it the states. Would i just be able to fly or do i need to register my drone etc? Also any good places to fly ? Your shots are looking nice!

Hey guys.im from the UK Iand im heading to orlando on saturday for two weeks. I wanna bring the mavic but im unsure on the legality of it it the states. Would i just be able to fly or do i need to register my drone etc? Also any good places to fly ? Your shots are looking nice!
Bring it. You can fly freely. No registration required. Just keep it out of the red NFZ zones on the map, and generally away from being over crowds of people and you're golden.

Reactions: DanCarpy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121