DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Laggy Live View and Final Video

Deccdude19

Reactions
Hello,
I am new to the DJI Mavic Pro and i have an issue.
My live view (on my phone) is extremely laggy and stops for a second max and then starts again. it affects my final video.
Is this because of my phone (iPhone 5s) or the high video quality??

this is my second day flying and i would like to fix it if it is possible without sending it off to DJI.

Thanks.

Reactions: tjones
Hello,
My live view (on my phone) is extremely laggy and stops for a second max and then starts again. it affects my final video.

this is my second day flying and i would like to fix it if it is possible without sending it off to DJI.

Thanks.
It won't affect the video recorded on the SD card, only the relatively poor quality version being transmitted to the phone.
Basically the phone is struggling to cope - close as many other apps as possible, restart just before flying is often helpful.
You might find it runs much better if you turn off the phone saving video.

Hello,

Thanks.

In addition; switch off all apps running in the background.
If it still doesn't work properly, you might switch the image transmission settings (Regular/HD/Smooth).
I haven't figured out what their influence is on the quality of the video recorded to the SD card, but it at least alters the quality of the image being transmitted to the phone and therefore the smoothness.

It won't affect the video recorded on the SD card, only the relatively poor quality version being transmitted to the phone.
Basically the phone is struggling to cope - close as many other apps as possible, restart just before flying is often helpful.
You might find it runs much better if you turn off the phone saving video.
Thanks. Much Better

In addition; switch off all apps running in the background.
If it still doesn't work properly, you might switch the image transmission settings (Regular/HD/Smooth).
I haven't figured out what their influence is on the quality of the video recorded to the SD card, but it at least alters the quality of the image being transmitted to the phone and therefore the smoothness.
Yeah HD Mode helps. It has downgraded to 1080p or something like that.

Reactions: JoostGT3
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest