DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lake Tahoe Swim

abner

Reactions
Hello - I'm hoping to find a droner who would like to join me in an adventure and awesome opportunity for some drone footage not many have seen. My daughter and I will be swimming across Lake Tahoe in Late July and I was hoping to find a droner to film it. In my head I have some creative ideas that would hopefully result in a great video. It would involve going along side us in a kayak or boat and filming, on and off, during the four hour swim. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please let me know and we can discuss the details. Thanks in advance. Darren

That sound like a cool project and a great swim. I am planning a MTB trip there between July/Aug (dates not set yet). I can't commit to it formally.

Kayak is possible but it could add more complexity. Boat will better...and it would offer support for the swimmer I think.

Good luck on the swim!

Hello - I'm hoping to find a droner who would like to join me in an adventure and awesome opportunity for some drone footage not many have seen. My daughter and I will be swimming across Lake Tahoe in Late July and I was hoping to find a droner to film it. In my head I have some creative ideas that would hopefully result in a great video. It would involve going along side us in a kayak or boat and filming, on and off, during the four hour swim. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please let me know and we can discuss the details. Thanks in advance. Darren
Hey Darren,
I'll actually be in the Reno/Tahoe area the end of July and plan on getting a lot of footage done during that time. Send me a PM and lets talk. Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS