DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Landing gear with shock absorbers

Dronemar

Reactions
Hi from Perth Western Australia. Just joined this forum a few hours ago. Any feedback on landing gear with shock absorbers? Particular brand? I have only taken my new Mavic once. Thanks a million!

Welcome, Mr Alarkon I assume? (Might want to remove your address haha)

Why do you want landing gear with shock absorbers/springs? If you're worried about landing then leave landing protection on in the settings :)

Reactions: hjmavic
Welcome, Mr Alarkon I assume? (Might want to remove your address haha)

Why do you want landing gear with shock absorbers/springs? If you're worried about landing then leave landing protection on in the settings :)
Just thinking if it might help in a smoother landing.

nope, mavic lands just fine by itself, dont need the extra weight or drag

the landings are pretty smooth if you use auto land. otherwise get silicon feet extenders. they work well. they absorb a decent very well!!

Reactions: stangman
Listen to the previous replies. Your Mavic doesn't need them. But as I get free Amazon gift cards from time to time I was bored and tried them. Total garbage. The rear legs would block the rear downward position sensor and make the drone go wonky. One of the front legs wasn't molded correctly and wouldn't allow movement of the "shock absorbing" leg at all. I happily returned them.

the landings are pretty smooth if you use auto land. otherwise get silicon feet extenders. they work well. they absorb a decent very well!!

A big plus on the silicon feet! I carry them in my Mavic bag and use them on occasion when I don't feel like deploying my helipad.

i like the silicon ones aswell, small enough to leave at the mavic, and soft enough to provide a bit of smoothness wwhen landing.

Here ya go:

Teenitor [UPGRADE Version] DJI Mavic Pro Landing Gear

517zp3YULTL._SL1000_.jpg

Reactions: fotomichao
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580