DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Landing procedure & Flight log Export

The Mavic Pro

Reactions
First off, has the landing procedure changed since the earlier DJI drones? When i tried manual landings and had the stick down the Mavic descended until it was like 0,5 meter from the ground and then it stopped even though i had the stick still down, then after a few seconds when i had let go of the stick the Mavic descended all the way down by itself and turned off itself.
This is how it did it every time i tried the landing. This is not something i recognize from earlier DJI drones.

Also is there something I'm missing, i tried to export the flight logs in the new DJI software but the icon was just spinning for like 7 minutes until i aborted it. I tried several times.
Same thing with the simulator, it wouldn't work, I've got the picture with the simulated drone but could not start the simulated drone, instead it tried to start the real drone but couldn't because i had the USB cable connected to the drone.

The Mavic was throwing error messages while i had it connected to the software for example ESC error on all 4 ESC´s.
And something about the that the main unit could not read the gimbal or something similar to that.
And all of a sudden it threw a SD card error and once in a while the computer could not see any files on the SD card that was inside the Mavic. I had to restart the Mavic.
I don't know about this drone, this is not how i want my drone? I will have to see if the errors are repeating themselves?

EDIT: Post edited due to grammar cops.

Last edited:

What "Que"?

There are auto landing and manual landing. Or was it the spelling that amused you so much, you know everybody is not natively english speaking. Maybe you should try my language.
And didn't you seriously understand what i meant, or why would you otherwise bother to post about it?
Don't worry I'm going to change it just for you.

Did you have any answers to my question, or did you only wanted to giggle to my spelling?

Last edited:
There is a driver of sorts, horndis.kext that needs to be installed, if you missed that, this could be what's giving you issues. If you download ver. 1.08 it has an installer now which will take care of the driver issue. Do not forget to reboot afterwards. If this isn't the issue you are having, sorry then I can't help.

Last edited:
What "Que"?

There are auto landing and manual landing. Or was it the spelling that amused you so much, you know everybody is not natively english speaking. Maybe you should try my language.
And didn't you seriously understand what i meant, or why would you otherwise bother to post about it?
Don't worry I'm going to change it just for you.

Did you have any answers to my question, or did you only wanted to giggle to my spelling?

He was just referring to a Fawlty Towers (a British comedy) character :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll