Cloth
Extra battery(2 total)
Set of extra props
The controller
Cords
Etc
For
$1099

There has been lots of communication lately with DJI regarding pre-sale orders and unauthorized sellers posing as dealers and preying on customers with pre-orders.

With all due respect....why has there been no communication with DJI regarding what's REALLY going on with production and delivery dates?

With all due respect....why has there been no communication with DJI regarding what's REALLY going on with production and delivery dates?

With all due respect, I'm not sure what justification you have to make such a statement. What leads you to believe that we aren't conversing each and every night till the early morning hours with DJI HQ in Hong Kong regarding the status of the Mavic Pro. All Advexure pre-order customers are getting the latest information we have been provided. Without a doubt we are working with DJI on other things besides Mavics but when you've got hundreds of thousands of dollars invested into a manufacturer with hundreds of loyal customers anxiously awaiting their pre-orders I can assure you that we are most definitely communicating about production and delivery dates and sharing what we can (in accordance with our DJI NDAs) - Advexure - Mavic Pro

With all due respect, I'm not sure what justification you have to make such a statement. What leads you to believe that we aren't conversing each and every night till the early morning hours with DJI HQ in Hong Kong regarding the status of the Mavic Pro. All Advexure pre-order customers are getting the latest information we have been provided. Without a doubt we are working with DJI on other things besides Mavics but when you've got hundreds of thousands of dollars invested into a manufacturer with hundreds of loyal customers anxiously awaiting their pre-orders I can assure you that we are most definitely communicating about production and delivery dates and sharing what we can (in accordance with our DJI NDAs) - Advexure - Mavic Pro

So you can't tell us what is really going on, even if you knew.

So you can't tell us what is really going on, even if you knew.

If we did know the exact cause of the production and delivery delays we would be able to share but I can 100% assure you that we do not know the exact cause. We've always been a business of full disclosure.

Reactions: jowens and F6Rider
For me its looking like this:
BB Mavic+RC delivery estimate of 11/30
B&H FlyLess receiving stock is TBD!

Honestly the only reason I didn't go with DJI was because the store basically crashed after the announcement and I said screw it I'll use an authorized retailer. I ended up using B&H (as soon as it went live on their website) and BB (a few days later)...whoever delivers first will get my money. I understand DJI is at fault here, but I was aware it might be sometime to get one regardless. I sold my p3p kit but I should note that I wasn't one of those people who use it for work but were dumb enough to sell their only working product for a preorder (that's a poor business decision).

If I was 20 years younger, I might be a little more bothered by it due to a lack of patience. Do not be upset with yitamotor, as they are in the same boat as any other vendor. Be wary of betting on DJI releases in the future. Their ability to send the product to market is also worth scrutiny but I'm not sure you can use that to discount the quality of the product itself. Since you can't do anything to speed things up, getting upset about it only leads to cellular aging and oxidative stress, and who wants to look old and have a higher chance of developing cancer?
Also beware of DJI's ability to support the product. My experience with their support has been horrible. I have posted on the P2 section of phantompilots.com.

It is really too bad that DJI designs great products but their ability to deliver on customer demand and support their products is just not ready for prime time.

you definitely have that right advexure...trust me guys...advexure knows me by now...lol...i message them every day...they are honest and they keep you up to date...i didn't see the post advexure is talking about but these guys let you know everything as a pre order customer...there's nothing shady going on there...if there is then they deserve a golden globe for best acting...trust me these guys are legit and i'm a first time customer.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered my Mavic in the last part of Sept through Amazon and fulfilled by DJI. I used a Virtual Credit Card where my credit card company gives me a number that is good for one online purchase. It's a security feature and I forgot that it's only good for a month. It expired before I realized what was happening. I finally communicated with DJI who said I'd have to fix it with Amazon and it was shipping that afternoon. It was supposed to arrive Monday 28th, but it arrived TODAY. So now I have my Mavic 3 days early and I can't figure out how to pay somebody for it.

Reactions: Advexure
So now I have my Mavic 3 days early and I can't figure out how to pay somebody for it.
It's not the most unfortunate problem you could have encountered. Perhaps Amazon support can help you.

you definitely have that right advexure...trust me guys...advexure knows me by now...lol...i message them every day...they are honest and they keep you up to date...i didn't see the post advexure is talking about but these guys let you know everything as a pre order customer...there's nothing shady going on there...if there is then they deserve a golden globe for best acting...trust me these guys are legit and i'm a first time customer.

I 100% agree about Advexure. I am a first time customer as well (as of last night). I was looking all over the place for any AUTHORIZED seller that could ship at least mid October and I heard about advexure on this forum and went over to check out the site. Instantly, I was greeting with a chat prompt from Mike (at 1am) asking if I had any questions about the Mavic pro pre-order (which I had many) and he explained the situation very well...

Basically that all sellers are in the same boat (some worse than others). But advexure is a "tier 1" DJI seller so they get priority stock over other sellers and are shipping as quick as they get their supply from DJI.

I ended up placing 3 orders last night (on accident, only meant to place one) so earlier today I emailed advexure wondering why it said I had 2 cancelled orders when I thought I should have only had 1 pending order. 5 minutes after emailing them I get a email response and then I get a call from a random number, it was advexure explaining what had happened with my order errors and that they had been fixed and I'm good to go. I took this time to ask them about stock again and he said they just got a shipment and were sending out pre-orders (up until Oct 2nd.customers) on this batch and that they are expecting another batch either today or tomorrow.

Either way this is getting way longer than it should. To sum it up, so far, advexure has been outstanding in the customer service department and are the only ones (that I know of) who are actively engaging the community and shipping orders ASAP as well as keeping their customers in the loop (as opposed to others sellers *cough* BB's mass 1 month delay email).

I have zero reason to post this other than I feel that advexure deserve some props on how well they are handling this train wreck and that they earned my pre-order with a good feeling of confidence that I will at least receive my mavic before my wedding and honeymoon *crossed fingers*...

-Clint

Hi, shouldn't you be conversing with DJI Shenzhen HQ? HK is just a Flagship Store

I 100% agree about Advexure. I am a first time customer as well (as of last night). I was looking all over the place for any AUTHORIZED seller that could ship at least mid October and I heard about advexure on this forum and went over to check out the site. Instantly, I was greeting with a chat prompt from Mike (at 1am) asking if I had any questions about the Mavic pro pre-order (which I had many) and he explained the situation very well...

Basically that all sellers are in the same boat (some worse than others). But advexure is a "tier 1" DJI seller so they get priority stock over other sellers and are shipping as quick as they get their supply from DJI.

I ended up placing 3 orders last night (on accident, only meant to place one) so earlier today I emailed advexure wondering why it said I had 2 cancelled orders when I thought I should have only had 1 pending order. 5 minutes after emailing them I get a email response and then I get a call from a random number, it was advexure explaining what had happened with my order errors and that they had been fixed and I'm good to go. I took this time to ask them about stock again and he said they just got a shipment and were sending out pre-orders (up until Oct 2nd.customers) on this batch and that they are expecting another batch either today or tomorrow.

Either way this is getting way longer than it should. To sum it up, so far, advexure has been outstanding in the customer service department and are the only ones (that I know of) who are actively engaging the community and shipping orders ASAP as well as keeping their customers in the loop (as opposed to others sellers *cough* BB's mass 1 month delay email).

I have zero reason to post this other than I feel that advexure deserve some props on how well they are handling this train wreck and that they earned my pre-order with a good feeling of confidence that I will at least receive my mavic before my wedding and honeymoon *crossed fingers*...

-Clint

@devinrhall and @Joedeertay Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We greatly appreciate it and are always happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience at Advexure. It's comments like this have always kept us doing what we do. New product releases are always an extremely stressful time of year and our guys are working very late nights (into the early morning) working with the other side of the world and then very early mornings, ready to accept calls and work with customers on the other side of the country at the break of dawn on the east coast.

We're doing everything we can to keep things moving as quickly as possible. We'll be all hands on deck in our LA warehouse once again today to turn another shipment around as quickly as we can and Monday they'll be a few more early pre-order customers with Mavics in their hands from Advexure! :)

Once again, thank you all for the continued support. Have a wonderful weekend!

-The Advexure Team

-Clint

i'm hoping to get mine early in november but who knows since i ordered pretty late on the 24th of this month...if they're fulfilling orders up to oct 2nd maybe i won't be too far off i hope...as long as they keep getting shipments it shouldn't be too long hopefully

edit : i meant for this reply to go to joe dirt lol

-Clint

life's a garden...dig it

Reactions: Joedeertay
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake