DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LATEST EMAIL FROM DJI

jerryflah

Reactions
trans.gif

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for your recent DJI Store purchase.

Our sincerest apologies for the previous order update email, stating that your Mavic Pro order would ship within the month of March 2017. Unfortunately, this information was incomplete.

Due to the upcoming Chinese New Year holidays, we have encountered unforeseen logistical problems and your Mavic Pro order may be delayed further.

However, we are doing our best and are happy to confirm that all Mavic Pro drones will ship before February 10th, based on a first-come, first-served basis.

Mavic Pro orders with accessories will be split and we will ship the Mavic Pro before February 10th with accessories (currently unavailable) shipping later.

Again, our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

We will be in touch with you during February with more details. When your order ships, we will send you an email with a specific delivery date and tracking information.

Should you have any questions, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].

Thank you for choosing DJI.

The DJI Store

Clear enough. Obviously the demand for the MP is overwhelming.
My MP arrives today. If it's defective and I need to return it I probably won't see a replacement until April or so... fingers crossed.

Superior psychological 24 hour drama. Have to hand it to DLI's marketing team (or not). BUT February 10 now looks a lot better than March!

Reactions: DustyVisor
When did you order and what was stated as the shipment time when you ordered?

I ordered 1/20 when the website listed 3-5 shipping after payment confirmation. Still waiting to hear something other than these general emails.

I ended up ordering direct from dji on the 12th of this month. Also got the email regarding the delay and said it would arrive in Feb. My status on the tracker still shows pending for shipping but the funds went from confirmed to processed yesterday I think. Then bam look what turned up at lunch time!!!1485442280194.jpg1485442286304.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

yeah, nice, I also got the email this morning about Feb being the ship date, I ordered on the 22 of Jan, let's see if I get it.....fingers crossed......

My order posted at DJI on 1/19 at 2:36 UTC. I didn't get any specific ship date. I placed my order when it became public that Dealers other than DJI, would not be receiving Mavic stock before March. That prompted me to cancel my Carolina Dronz order and immediately go to DJI's Store and go with that option.
Yesterday's general notice by DJI that March was the new target date for completion, followed by today's February 10 email is all that I can tell you.

Reactions: Tok Pilot
Seems contradictory. 'May be delayed longer than March, more like February....'???? LOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allezzov