DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Firmware Fail

jamiemink

Reactions
So I can't get my bird to accept the latest firmware update. Keeps failing, and now my battery is stuck on with the two middle light glowing. What the heck???

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Not going to update mine with some of the things I've read that need to be sorted out. I'll hang back.

So I can't get my bird to accept the latest firmware update. Keeps failing, and now my battery is stuck on with the two middle light glowing. What the heck???

2 middle lights on your battery means your firmware on the battery is broken/corrupted. The firmware needs to be reloaded. Try resetting the firmware to the old version. That should also get your battery back in control.

Reactions: jamiemink
After three attempts it loaded. Finally. Just needed patience and persistence I guess.

2 middle lights on your battery means your firmware on the battery is broken/corrupted. The firmware needs to be reloaded. Try resetting the firmware to the old version. That should also get your battery back in control.
How do you reset firmware to the old version? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-T280 using MavicPilots mobile app

Just out of curiosity, how did you update? If you used a cable - did you use the short one supplied?

How do you reset firmware to the old version? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-T280 using MavicPilots mobile app

You can do this by using DJI Assistant 2 on your computer. You connect the controller via USB to the computer, connect the controller to the MP. Select the firmware you want to upgrade or downgrade to in DJI Assistant 2.

Reactions: Qoncussion
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3