DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Firmware - Fixed Focus Issues

Achilles

Reactions
Team - hi all :)

No idea how or why, as it was not in the release notes, but after updating to firmware : v01.03.0550 the focus and clarity in my shots is 100% better. The auto-focus the mavic does once you switch from picture to video mode or vice-versa, is completely dialed in now. Touch to focus and pre-programmed C-2 button focus is spot on as well.

Anyone else experience this?

Reactions: pcmanpa
Still on .400, here and my Auto/Tap focus is as sharp as a witch's tit!

Same here on .400
I think the OP's camera got reset by the update and it fixed his issue's.

Rob

Same here on .400
I think the OP's camera got reset by the update and it fixed his issue's.

Rob

Def could be the case but I wanted to point this out bec if resetting default camera setting is a possible cure for all those fuzzy camera issues, people need to know.

Def could be the case but I wanted to point this out bec if resetting default camera setting is a possible cure for all those fuzzy camera issues, people need to know.

I suspect if you go back to .500 or .400 it will still be fixed.
I think any change in firmware causes a reset of the focus system.

Rob

I suspect if you go back to .500 or .400 it will still be fixed.
I think any change in firmware causes a reset of the focus system.

Rob

Weirdly, it hadn't on the previous two upgrades I had done. Is this possible?

Weirdly, it hadn't on the previous two upgrades I had done. Is this possible?

I really have no idea!
Every update that comes out is typically followed by a few people saying it fixed their focusing issue. At this point my guess is that its just due to some kind of reset. It makes sense since so many other hardware items seem to be reset after a firmware change.

Rob

Team - hi all :)

No idea how or why, as it was not in the release notes, but after updating to firmware : v01.03.0550 the focus and clarity in my shots is 100% better. The auto-focus the mavic does once you switch from picture to video mode or vice-versa, is completely dialed in now. Touch to focus and pre-programmed C-2 button focus is spot on as well.

Anyone else experience this?
Hmmmm Interesting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS