DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Mavic firmware date and version?

Skyler King III

Reactions
Does anyone know (and will they tell me) the latest Mavic firmware version # and release date? Thanks in advance.

The current firmware version is 01.03.0200. It was released on 12/26/2016.

FYI, you can find the firmware information in the release notes on the Mavic downloads page.

Some people on the DJI forum are reporting that their machine has arrived with firmware version v01.03.0300.

----------------------------------

Post 956#
New firmware for Mavic Pro has been released(12/26/2016)

Received new Mavic with Firmware v01.03.0300
956#
I just powered the Mavic on after receiving it two days ago and noticed it had an new firmware revision v01.03.0300. Anyone aware if there are any release notes?

It's often the case DJI will ship products with a minor revision ahead from where public release is at, my first Mavic shipped with 0200 a week before it was publicly released.

Not every minor revision makes public release though they will hold back for a more substantial update if it's a very minor update.

I would expect the next release to be more than that small step forward tbh.

I have had access to 0300 for a few weeks but have not installed as I have no change notes to know what's been done.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Is there a link anywhere where we can see when new firmware comes out. It would be useful to check rather than finding you need to update just as you have got to a location where you want to fly :)

You can check the date on the release notes on the Mavic downloads page or wait for DJI GO to display the new firmware available prompt.

Reactions: Skids
Some people on the DJI forum are reporting that their machine has arrived with firmware version v01.03.0300.

----------------------------------

Post 956#
New firmware for Mavic Pro has been released(12/26/2016)

Received new Mavic with Firmware v01.03.0300
956#
I just powered the Mavic on after receiving it two days ago and noticed it had an new firmware revision v01.03.0300. Anyone aware if there are any release notes?

I received mine yesterday and can confirm the firmware is .0300.

New by question .got my craft today have charged every
Thing up connected ok but I've not had to update any firmwear update I guess that it doesn't need any at the moment would that be correct .?

New by question .got my craft today have charged every
Thing up connected ok but I've not had to update any firmwear update I guess that it doesn't need any at the moment would that be correct .?

Yes you are correct.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98