DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest updates and Samsung S8+ all good here!

daz274

Reactions
G'day all!

Yesterday I used my Mavic which I haven't used for weeks. I used three batteries back to back
without shutting down GO4 as I haven't use it with the Samsung S8+ before and it was
outstanding! never once did it glitch. Phone was a little warm by the end of the 3rd battery, but thats all.
I updated to latest firmware and the GO4 app. I did have the Samsung S7 before and yes I had problems but it wasn't a show stopper!

Loving this drone!!

Daz

Glad to hear you are having good luck with the S8. Do you notice any considerable performance increase in your video feed speed? I use an S7 and a Note 5 and have never had a problem with them, but soon might upgrade to an S8.

Glad to hear you are having good luck with the S8. Do you notice any considerable performance increase in your video feed speed? I use an S7 and a Note 5 and have never had a problem with them, but soon might upgrade to an S8.

Hi Rob

Haven't noticed any difference. S7 was great with video feed would only decrease when the app was about to crash. I used to turn off wifi and fast charge and also cleaned out ram before each flight. App would crash towards the end of each battery. S8+ is a great phone. the only issue I've run into is where the stop tab is for each of the flight modes, when you press it it brings up the phones "home" button. but works great overall

Daz

IPhone 6S+ works fine too. No issues yet. After the sun goes down, I give my iPad a go
That's weird because I took my controller to the phone company here in town and tried an iPhone with it and started charging it as well...I wonder if theres a difference between American and Canadian models

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929