DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LED strobe lights

Yas786

Reactions
Hi all,

Looking to get some led strobe lights for my mavic. I've heard the of the cree strobeon led lights??

Anyhow seeing as they seem to be the best ones on the market.

So how many would I need for my mavic?? 2?? I know the mavic has 2 red leds on the 2 front legs.

Thanks for any advice/help.

... Mainly looking for LOS strobe lights.
I put the white ones on the mavic. One on top, the other facing down.

It looks like this:

Reactions: Yas786
Thanks guys for the replies. So white and red are best for LOS.

I'll order some end of month when I get paid.

**** didn't realise just how expensive drones can be haha.

Hi, I bought 3 of the cree lights (red, green, white) from strobon in UK. They are great, and I now don't fly without them even during the day. They are really bright, helping with direction your flying and if Mavic goes down it should be easier to find. Well worth the money. I had an issue with the green light and Strobon replaced next day without question. Mine are set up similar to plane.

I had an issue with the green light and Strobon replaced next day without question.
What kind of issue were you experiencing?

Hi all,

Looking to get some led strobe lights for my mavic. I've heard the of the cree strobeon led lights??

Anyhow seeing as they seem to be the best ones on the market.

So how many would I need for my mavic?? 2?? I know the mavic has 2 red leds on the 2 front legs.

Thanks for any advice/help.
I have a white cree that I put on the back . I put it on so I could see the MP at a distance it's a awesome light light

Sorry I ment to say I placed the white strobe on the back extended landing gear

What kind of issue were you experiencing?
Only when charging the light should blink, but it didn't. The light still worked, but I thought it was only 3 weeks old so it should work properly. No problems since.

I did use a hot glue gun and do an extra bit of sealing on very edge, but not really necessary.

Good product, good service.

Only when charging the light should blink, but it didn't. The light still worked, but I thought it was only 3 weeks old so it should work properly.
Thank you for sharing. If that ever happens again, try charging the light for 2 hours and then verify if the issue still exists.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007