DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lens filters and Dji chargers

kbfromlv

Reactions
Dji has a different charger then they sell with the fly more package. Anyone have one and can expound also they have lens filters they sell and I've seen many others. Anyone have any comparisons

Dji has a different charger then they sell with the fly more package. Anyone have one and can expound
Here's a comparison of the charging times between the standard charging hub that comes with the Fly More combo and the advanced version of the battery charging hub:

Standard Charging Hub:
5 hr 10 min (when using the Mavic Charger)
4 hr (when using the Mavic Car Charger)

Advanced Charging Hub:
4 hr 10 min (when using the Mavic Charger)
3 hr 15 min (when using the Mavic Car Charger)
2 hr 30 min (when using the Phantom 4 Charger)

Note: These times are for charging 4 batteries.

they have lens filters they sell and I've seen many others
Here's a good overview of the DJI ND filters:

I found them to be small, light, and easy to use. They are fragile, so you'll want to make sure you have a safe place to store them if you decide to buy them. Some people had issues with the glass cracking. It's tough to know if they were handled properly though.

There are many other 3rd party filters that also work well. You can find a list of commonly used Mavic filters here.

My dealer threw in the DJI filters as part of the package. They are very very light weight which is really good but you need to be very carefull fitting and removing as they are fragile

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya