DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Let the unboxing begin !!!!

As I am waiting for mine still to ship, I have no sympathy.
Haha yeah makes sense. Did you order on 9/27? Or do the Fly More Package? I've learned from previous DJI launch days that buying the extras never pays off when it comes to getting it first.

Haha yeah makes sense. Did you order on 9/27? Or do the Fly More Package? I've learned from previous DJI launch days that buying the extras never pays off when it comes to getting it first.
very early on 9/27, and the Fly More package. I would rather wait a little longer and be able to fly more than 20 minutes every hour or so.

Just send your wife to FedEx, since it was her fault it was missed.

Reactions: Mavic_Man504
Sweet... this is good news .. can't wait to get mine in too.. I ordered the combo.. so I reckon I will need to wait a bit more (ordered 30Sep).

very early on 9/27, and the Fly More package. I would rather wait a little longer and be able to fly more than 20 minutes every hour or so.

Just send your wife to FedEx, since it was her fault it was missed.
I actually just called the FedEx location on the door tag info and it told me that this package is not eligible for pick up from a sorting facility due to the shipper requesting a signature AT the delivery location. Kind of BS.

His lack of situational awareness while opening the box taking the blade of the knife towards his kid was driving me nuts. Doesn't matter if it was a plastic knife or a surgical scalpel, kids are unpredictable.

Reactions: Mavic_Man504
Here's a another one (beware audio in this video messed up):

His lack of situational awareness while opening the box taking the blade of the knife towards his kid was driving me nuts. Doesn't matter if it was a plastic knife or a surgical scalpel, kids are unpredictable.

In Scouts we call it a blood circle, when using a knife or sharp make sure no one is in it.

Guys be nice please this is a RCG users who's family has been through an extremely tough time recently, they have had a number of bad things happen this year with his family and stuff that no one would want to go though.

Boogieman is a top bloke and massive family man.

Glass houses and all that so let's not parent from a distance and have some respect please.

No offense to anyone. I am duty bound to protect children. Even from afar.

Come on it's a blunt knife , he even runs his fingers down it so that's shows how sharp it is, do you let your kids use cutlery when they eat ?

You are over reacting, how about go and stop kids riding bike with out helmets or using skate boards.

As I said stop the critical armchair parenting.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Come on it's a blunt knife , he even runs his fingers down it so that's shows how sharp it is, do you let your kids use cutlery when they eat ?

You are over reacting, how about go and stop kids riding bike with out helmets or using skate boards.

As I said stop the critical armchair parenting.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Sorry if I hit a nerve and whatever happened to your friend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000