DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lets hear from everyone who hasn't has promblems with there Mavic

The Mavic they sent me after RMA-ing one for a bad gimbal... one flight so far, one battery charge. Right after firmware upgrade via DJI Assistant 2.

It is beautiful and perfect so far. Flew it in snow and cold and wind, and no jello effect. Ha!
Biiig change from my old unit. When these suckers work, they work well. I will take doting care of it for as long as I own it, and enjoy this thing for years.

So can you load both apps and run either app on a tablet. I have a P3P so I need the DJI Go app for sure. Thanks!

Sent from my LG-H810 using MavicPilots mobile app
Yes you can. I got them both on 2 phones and i got a P3A too apart fro the mavic. But u have to go to app options on and rest default i some phones and do not select "remember always" so each time u plug the USB cable in the phone will ask which app to use. Some phones u have to do that every time though as they learn which app run by default automatically.

Mine must be a Wednesday build as well (knock on wood) as it has been flawless on every/multiple flights. No jumping on one foot while doing an IMU or compass calibration. Just updated the firmware out of the box like the APP told me to do and off it went.

This is my first drone and I was **** lucky in finding/choosing the Mavic Pro as I had no prior knowledge of what was on the market. Just stumbled onto the product while searching after getting drone envy on a vacation in Iceland.

Bottom line is that it was worth every day of the eight week wait for it. Guys that are cancelling to screw DJI are not making a ripple in the cause. They are depriving themselves of what is probably the best value/price drone on the market now and for some time. The design and build is exceptional as is the quality. I would have paid $ 1500 for this device.

I am not a fanboy or sponsor or anything like that. Just totally thrilled with what this little bad boy can do. It is so cold that all I have done is flown it around our warehouse driving a couple of guys to their computers to make snap purchases without prior approval from spouses but it will be worth the nagging ;-)

Beautiful machine.....

Last edited:
I'm afraid to jinx myself.... but I have not had any issues with my Mavic. I never performed an IMU cal nor a compass cal.
I just set it up, downloaded firmware updates and flew it!
I think it's a beautiful machine!

I've had mine since October, not a single problem whatsoever, not even a hiccup doing software updates.

What a jewel - not a problem - I hope my next bird lives up to this!

Nearly 100 flights, 60 miles and 12 hours logged with no problems.

Received November 2016.

No problems here made sure I tested everything I could read about in here .
iOS, iPhone 7,iPad mini 4 cellular.
All latest updates for equipment and App .
9db5fefc3b52df3dec1d42a9b7d120c6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Brianna
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo