DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

lg v20

Reactions
has anyone tried this phone with the mavic I have a galaxy 7edge but I'm reading that its not compatible.the v 20 has the biggest screen I can find with att

Can't say for the v20 but it does work fine with my lg v10 (which isn't on the official compat list). I prefer my old Note 3 though, it's brighter.

Can't say for the v20 but it does work fine with my lg v10 (which isn't on the official compat list). I prefer my old Note 3 though, it's brighter.
Hey man so you mean no issues at all with v10??

I've not used an LG V20 myself but the few reports I've seen of them on the official DJI forums are that they're unusable with DJI Go 4 due to constant crashing.

John

has anyone tried this phone with the mavic I have a galaxy 7edge but I'm reading that its not compatible.the v 20 has the biggest screen I can find with att
Samdung S7 Edge is compatible. Zero issues with it when used with the dji4 app. Strangely i could never seem to get the Edge to connect with my phantom 3 on the old dji app.

[Edit: I misunderstood. You have the S7 and you're asking about the 20. Is the S7 not large enough? I find it plenty big short of jumping to an ipad.]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S