DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Line in center of screen

MavicPro83

Reactions
Hello all, got my replacement mavic today, all seems well but I can't work out what the line is in the middle of my screen or how to take it off!

I deliberately have the grid on but can't seem to find the settings to remove this, any ideas?
a11bc7dd20d247a2a8e537eef26327ba.jpg

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I know I'm disconnected... this was there when I was connected too, doesn't seem to move with movement of craft...

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I sent a email to my collegues, I am working on the after purchase service of dji and I have to go from sites to sites, forums to forms to find what the problem is and report it, I will tell you the answer as fast as possible!

Doesn't look that terrible.

PS: can you take it off?

Reactions: NoPro
Rebooting DJI Go seemed to solve this so all good now, thanks for the help though

I as well had the same problem and a reboot fixed it for me as well I was using an Apple iPad Mini 2

Fired up my iPad Mini 2 today after a complete removal and install DJI go 4 and the line in the center of the screen is back, isn't there a way just to make it go away

We regret to learn that you are experiencing issues with your DJI product.

For us to better assist you with this concern, we would like to confirm the following:

• copy of the RAW photo for reference.

We also recommend that you do the following:

Thank you for choosing DJI.

Best Regards,
Apple M.
DJI NL TECHNICAL SUPPORT

I got the same line too,it just appeared
After a firmware refresh, no option to
Remove the line as of yet?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

After flying my mavic a little bit with the line in the middle of my screen I kind of like it it gives me a good reference point of horizon as well as what is straight below you when you got the camera turn straight down example if you're trying to come down between a couple of trees you can tell what's exactly below you

We regret to learn that you are experiencing issues with your DJI product.

For us to better assist you with this concern, we would like to confirm the following:

• copy of the RAW photo for reference.

We also recommend that you do the following:

Thank you for choosing DJI.

Best Regards,
Apple M.
DJI NL TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Thank you for your response but after flying the mavic for a while now I'm getting used to the line and I kind of like it as it gives me a point of reference to know what level Horizon is as well as if you look straight down with the camera that gives you a good idea what's directly underneath the mavic like if you're trying to come down between a couple of trees you can tell what's exactly below you by the line and the dot In the center of it.
It does not show up when files pictures videos are downloaded from SD card it only shows it on the live camera view screen I think I would just like to keep it unless it goes away on a newer software update.
Thank you very much for your response I would like to say this is one amazing piece of equipment I am tickled pink with it and have had no problems whatsoever.
Can't wait to see what the mavic II might have in store for us

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost