DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Link: "In stock" at Apple Stores

I personally am NO where near an Apple Store, but this link may be helpful to those of you that are:

iStockNow - Live iPhone Stock Map and Alerts

Just select the mavic pro from the drop down list at the top of the page. Also, someone else mentioned it may not show "In Stock" unless they have at least 2..

Happy Hunting!
These tools are great for most items, but as I and many others can say that they don't work for the Mavic. I've purchased 3 Mavics @ 3 separate Apple Stores and on all but 1 occasion the "in stock" locators stated "out of stock". If you live nearby an Apple Sotre just drop in and ask them to check the back room stock.

Reactions: WesTex
^ Hmm, If I left now I could be there by time they open tomorrow....LOL

I'll be in Chicago next Saturday. I'm really hoping I could try the two Apple stores that I know of there for a Mavic.

Not a single one in any of the Apple stores in the whole world. I don't think this is suitable for the Mavic at this point in time?

Yorkdale, Canada in stock to pick up for whats its worth for our friends to the north.

How do people find any Mavic´s in stock through this website. There haven't been a single Mavic in any of the Apple stores in the whole world every single time i have checked this website.

And now my countries Apple store has even changed the expected delivery date from 6-8 weeks to 8-10 weeks. Thats crazy...shouldn´t the waiting time get shorter when time goes by since they clear a lot of the orders, instead of the waiting time getting many weeks longer?
So in 1 month time the waiting time will be 16 weeks or what?

I mean if Apple store have such a long waiting time and they are one of DJI´s main distributors then how long will it take for other stores to get the Mavic in stock?

I wonder at which date the market gets saturated and the Mavic´s will be in stock around the world?

I haven't seen any in stock either, and haven't seen any Fly More kits sold separately.
Apple does not carry fly more combos yet, they must have signed a contract for the Mavic only.
I agree, after that initial wave of people calling stores daily, I haven't seen any recent deliveries

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair