DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi and FW .400

Fly4grub

Reactions
Question for litchi users. I am thinking about purchasing litchi because of the waypoint/poi capability combined with the ability to preplan missions. However, I had a horrible experience with FW .600 and have rolled back to .400. Those with past experience using Litchi w/ .400 how did it work? Positives? Negatives?
Thanks all.

Question for litchi users. I am thinking about purchasing litchi because of the waypoint/poi capability combined with the ability to preplan missions. However, I had a horrible experience with FW .600 and have rolled back to .400. Those with past experience using Litchi w/ .400 how did it work? Positives? Negatives?
Thanks all.

Weird that you had issues. Litchi and .600 work flawless for me. What issues have you experienced.

People have good and bad experiences with all firmware versions all the time.
Are you sure yours is related to v.600?

I think he is saying he had bad experience with firmware 0600 in general... Like I did. He hasn't purchased Litchi yet. He said he is thinking about buying it. Just wants to know how Litchi does on 0400.

Yes. I think I got that. Am just questioning if the issues are really related only to the .600 version and not possibly something else (settings, sensor calibration, etc)

Mine were 0600 related

Definitely related to .600. Hovering was unstable. Active track was very glitchy and unstable. Rolled back and zero issues. So just looking for litchi/.400 user experiences

I downgraded to .400 (from .500) a few weeks ago and had no issues with waypoint, focus or orbit modes with Litchi.

That said, I've now upgraded to .600 and have no issues here either (both Go4 and Litchi and Hanger)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fara