DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Android App problem.

NickRno77

Reactions
Hi All,
Anyone have any ideas what's going wrong here. I'm using latest Litchi app on Android. Two obvious problems.
1/ Fails to load waypoint task.:-
"Failed to upload the mission (reason: The parameter of waypoint action is invalid)."
2/ when tapping screen to focus same with C2:-
"Failed to set AutoFocus mode: The feature is unsupported."

I know Android App is one update behind IOS so maybe that is something to do with it?

Gave up with the tablet and switched to my iPhone 7 no problem at all?

Attachments

• litchi.JPG
    litchi.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 69
One thing I would do within litchi settings is change that 'forced landing' to return to home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hi All,
Anyone have any ideas what's going wrong here. I'm using latest Litchi app on Android. Two obvious problems.
"Failed to upload the mission (reason: The parameter of waypoint action is invalid)."

I know Android App is one update behind IOS so maybe that is something to do with it?

I had the same problem on a flight today... I didn't have the time or luxury of swapping to my iphone, so sadly the mission went without it...
guestaccess.aspx

Somewhat confused as to what the issue actually is Rettox. Do you mean you tapped the screen and it would not focus the camera. Or were you perhaps trying to toggle from manual to autofocus?

Somewhat confused as to what the issue actually is Rettox. Do you mean you tapped the screen and it would not focus the camera. Or were you perhaps trying to toggle from manual to autofocus?

Yes, trying to tap the screen to focus, resulted in this error.

I was racing between cloud bursts, so I didn't have much time to play while in the air... I hope to get better wether soon and try to figure out what I did wrong. Operator error I'm sure. Lol! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I had the same problem on a flight today... I didn't have the time or luxury of swapping to my iphone, so sadly the mission went without it...
guestaccess.aspx
I did a mission last week it started off with the focus error then started focusing, very strange. I actually ran the DJI Go 4 app first, focused to infinity then ran the mission in Litchi. Anyway had enough of Android now it's to flaky running risky flying and running missions so I'll use iOS now.

Ah that makes more sense now. I have never seen this issue - but I religiously kill all other apps firsts. If you have this tap to focus problem with Android Litchi, next time, try killing all other applications, especially DJi Go 3/4 before you fly your Mavic.

Ah that makes more sense now. I have never seen this issue - but I religiously kill all other apps firsts. If you have this tap to focus problem with Android Litchi, next time, try killing all other applications, especially DJi Go 3/4 before you fly your Mavic.

If I have a second app running, it usually won't even pull up video, so that's never been an issue, because I stick with litchi primarily...

I did get to test further, and it seems I do not get this error any more. I got it once when switching from video to camera mode, and I was trying to focus too soon after switching, but a second of pause and the error went away and focused as normal.

So, app glitch? Possibly, but I am much more comfortable killing and restarting the app while in the air now, and can fix this right quick in the future. Hopefully, it just never shows up again! Ha!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I just ran into this issue today. I updated DJI GO4 and now Litchi refuses to focus. How did you solve the problem?

Solved it by toggling AFC a couple of times in DJI GO4 and then going back to Litchi. When AFC is enabled you can neither tap to focus nor use a button to focus in Litchi. But AFC does work in Litchi, it just gives you "Failed to set AutoFocus mode: The feature is unsupported" message.

Litchi works normally after you disable AFC in DJI GO4. Good thing it works, I really don't want AFC messing up my videos.

Hi All,

I tried to use it with my new Lenovo Tab10 and although I could load waypoints etc, it would NOT upload the mission to the Mavic. The DJI go works fine with it. Then I tried my LG G5 phone, it would upload the data and you could take off with the app, but NO video feed from the Mavic to the controller/G5...a bit scarey, almost ate a tree!! I think I will just be using the DJI program for now.

Reactions: NickRno77
I tried to use it with my new Lenovo Tab10 and although I could load waypoints etc, it would NOT upload the mission to the Mavic. The DJI go works fine with it. Then I tried my LG G5 phone, it would upload the data and you could take off with the app, but NO video feed from the Mavic to the controller/G5...a bit scarey, almost ate a tree!! I think I will just be using the DJI program for now.

I use an iPad Mini now and don't have any problems so far. The error on Upload problem was I set the altitude to maximum, I needed to set 1 metre less than max.

I use an iPad Mini now and don't have any problems so far. The error on Upload problem was I set the altitude to maximum, I needed to set 1 metre less than max.
Thanks for that suggestion, I will try it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair