Litchi flight

Discussion in 'Photos and Videos' started by Crashburn, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Crashburn

Crashburn Well-Known Member

2. alan1975

alan1975 Member

Great flight. Sold. Just downloaded. Did you do anything to the video color wise? Was that just raw. Any filters?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

3. Crashburn

Didn't touch anything, no tap focus, no filters, no corrections just raw. Might be placebo, should be able to use Go app to get same results, but I saw a clear difference

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

4. dam

dam Well-Known Member

If you set your gimbal to interpolate you will be amazed by the results.. Give it a try ! Did you have the gimbal cover on ? I noticed a little jello near the water tower not sure its my stream or youtube compression.. but great job.. !!

5. Crashburn

No gimbal cover, I've heard pros and cons but I leave it off, still too much sun glare. Lots of jello still, filter might help? I'll try gimbal interpolate next time out, looks like rain and wind here for a few days

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

6. phaeton

phaeton Well-Known Member

Had my first Litchi (Android) test flight on the weekend as well.

I set up waypoints with varying altitudes and three points of interest. Gimbal was always on "Focus on POI".

I'm really happy with Litchi and the ability to pre-plan. Still need to do some work on my video settings and post correction. You can see the blown out sky and massive jello effect at the start of the video. I think I'll be in the market for the filters when they come out.

Crashburn likes this.