DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi -- GO4 never again!

dwallersv

Reactions
Okay. I have a P4, and have been flying Litchi for over six months. I had already made the decision long ago to fly only with Litchi, as I had nothing but headaches with GO4 on Android. Litchi was flawless.

Then, I go a Mavic a few weeks ago, and started first with GO4, because of some of the cool functionality not yet available in Litchi. I've been telling myself to try out a mission and some flying in Litchi since I got the Mavic, but jut hadn't got around to it until today. Instead, I've been caught up in all the drama, and frustration trying to get a good experience with GO4 on Android with the Mavic.

Well, today I decided to test out a Litchi question I've had from the beginning of using the app long ago, but never got around to testing it (see this thread: Litchi ascent/descent behavior).

I forgot how wonderful Litchi is in so many ways. Clean interface. Voice telemetry if you want it (I do). All the features! Solid, smooth video. Stable, no disconnects. Great just for flying, not just Missions.

So, I'm not touching GO4 again except when I really need something it does that Litchi doesn't. And that's rare.

From July 1st it seems even third party apps will have to be signed in through the DJI account you have, that may well bring changes to Litchi then again it may not. Seems DJi though want to control the third party apps now that fly there products.

From July 1st it seems even third party apps will have to be signed in through the DJI account you have, that may well bring changes to Litchi then again it may not. Seems DJi though want to control the third party apps now that fly there products.
Actually, I expect these changes, given the communications from DJI to developers about SDK changes.

My comments in the OP really weren't about that who recent brouhaha with GO4. It was more about the other things I mentioned in which Litchi is hands-down superior.

Reactions: Jerry
Actually, I expect these changes, given the communications from DJI to developers about SDK changes.

My comments in the OP really weren't about that who recent brouhaha with GO4. It was more about the other things I mentioned in which Litchi is hands-down superior.
i have never used it but i am sorely tempted it has a lot of followers who swear by it

Do you have air craft disconnect with litchi ? I have a lot of them with DJI 4GO(android)... Very very annoying !

What about taking pictures and videos in Litchi? Is it the sam quality like in GO?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio