DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi mission doesn't sync from Mission Hub to iPad

billnixon

Reactions
I've noticed this for many months. The missions I create on the flylitchi mission hub do not show on my iPad and the missions I create on the Litchi app do not show on the Mission Hub.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Bill

I've noticed this for many months. The missions I create on the flylitchi mission hub do not show on my iPad and the missions I create on the Litchi app do not show on the Mission Hub.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Bill

I had the same problem. Figured out that I had accidentally created two accounts... One on Android and other on ios.
It was so far from being acknowledged by me. I even tought how stupit those guys at litchi tought I was when they told me to check if this could be the problem.... But yeah, pretty stupit I guess [emoji223][emoji3]

I have double checked. My username is my email address and I have made sure to log into the Mission Hub and my iPad in a case sensitive manner. Still no luck in getting the missions to sync from Mission Hub to iPad and vice versa.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

I had the same issue this past weekend. Logging out and back out had no effect. I logged out and killed the app (iOS) and started the app and logged back with no joy.
I finally deleted the app, reinstalled, and logged back in. This resolved the issue and now I can see my missions again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N