DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi - No one else is having issues?

Fadelight

Reactions
Just out of curiosity, no one else is having issues with Litchi?

The past couple of times I have tried it on my MP, I have gotten weird glitches with the live feed, small picture (almost like picture-in-picture) with the majority of the screen black, the gimbal freaking out and rotating sideways at random times, etc.

I've used litchi for more than a year exclusively for my Phantom 3 Professional and had no issues with it, but I seem to be stuck using the Go4 app for the Mavic. I chocked it up to compatibility issues until I came here and found no mention at all of any of the issues I am having.

I've had great luck with Litchi on my Mavic, but mostly I only use it for pano shots. Never experienced any picture glitches, or any glitches for that matter.

That's the same reason I use it. And the Go4 app crashes every 3-5 minutes for me. I was really hoping Litchi would work flawlessly for the MP the way it does for the Phantom 3. I'd ditch the Go4 app and run Litchi exclusively for the MP as well.

FWIW, Litchi and Go4 both have run fine for me. I use Litchi most of the time for pano and waypoint flights. A solid program.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom