DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi on a PC?

Hauptmann

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I've been playing with Litchi on my Mavic and IPhone controller. I'd prefer to design missions with a larger monitor. Does anyone know if I can create missions using the Android version of Litchi on my PC, email them to my IPhone, and have them work? I don't mind buying a second Litchi.

My end game is to be able to create and refine missions in various parts of the world while I'm still at home using Google Maps. Then when I'm on location, just load and go. Of course, I'll do more Mavic videos when I get to those places. But to have major missions saved and ready to go might be a great time saver!

I've been playing with Litchi on my Mavic and IPhone controller. I'd prefer to design missions with a larger monitor. Does anyone know if I can create missions using the Android version of Litchi on my PC, email them to my IPhone, and have them work? I don't mind buying a second Litchi.

My end game is to be able to create and refine missions in various parts of the world while I'm still at home using Google Maps. Then when I'm on location, just load and go. Of course, I'll do more Mavic videos when I get to those places. But to have major missions saved and ready to go might be a great time saver!
Just go the Litchi Mission Hub on your web browser.

Mission Hub - Litchi

You can do all your mission planning on your computer screen. You save the mission on the website and when you open the Litchi app on your phone or tablet (with internet connection) the mission will automatically download.

Mission Hub - Litchi

You can do all your mission planning on your computer screen. You save the mission on the website and when you open the Litchi app on your phone or tablet (with internet connection) the mission will automatically download.

Wow! Thank you for your answer. Mission Hub, here I come!

Mission Hub - Litchi

Download to where? Will it automatically open on the screen in the Litchi app, or do I have to find it somewhere on my iphone 8 to open it in the Litchi Map View... on the phone? The Hub site mentions needing a 3rd party app called funbox to keep the Litchi Saved Mission in, but is no longer available on in the Apple Store? All help apprecitated - Thanks

Download to where? Will it automatically open on the screen in the Litchi app, or do I have to find it somewhere on my iphone 8 to open it in the Litchi Map View... on the phone? The Hub site mentions needing a 3rd party app called funbox to keep the Litchi Saved Mission in, but is no longer available on in the Apple Store? All help apprecitated - Thanks
You dont need any 3rd party app. Just doit in the Litchi HUB site and make sure you SAVE the mission and assign a name. The n in Litchi app on your phone IOS/Android just in the MISSION tap click open, select the mission name and load. That is all.Litchi 1.jpg

You dont need any 3rd party app. Just doit in the Litchi HUB site and make sure you SAVE the mission and assign a name. The n in Litchi app on your phone IOS/Android just in the MISSION tap click open, select the mission name and load. That is all.View attachment 112434
Yep, I have gotten that far, but after clicking 'Load' (??) (my named mission is right there)... nothing happens. I'm lost?? I am logged into both the Hub and the App and both are on internet/wifi. Sure appreciate the help though - Thanks-----

Last edited:
I pressed on the title of my mission (as if to highlight it..) THEN clicked on 'Load' and a Miracle Happened --- IT LOADED. TY so much again. I have a lot to learn! ALOT

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54