DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi on iPad and Android?

Vimlossus

Reactions
I assume that you would have to purchase both of them separately if you wanted Litchi on both your iPad and Android device, but was wondering if anybody knows of a definitive answer to this. I would love to get it on both so I am covered no matter what, but don't feel like paying for it twice.

I felt like it was fair to use android version since i've already bought the ios version. I contacted litchi and simply asked them if they would provide it for free under such circumstances. They said if I was shifting over to android device I could ask for a refund on ios and buy the android. But if using both I should think of it as I was buying a licence for two computers....

I can understand having to buy two separate ones since it takes a lot to develop for both platforms, but a discount would have been nice, even just a dollar or two. Something that says "Hey, thanks for being a customer and buying in bulk, here is a lower price on your second purchase".

I've got it in android and it's portable to other phones. For iOS you need to buy it again.
It works fine and use it for vr goggles which for me it's the best! Sam in Spain

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using MavicPilots mobile app

I assume that you would have to purchase both of them separately if you wanted Litchi on both your iPad and Android device, but was wondering if anybody knows of a definitive answer to this. I would love to get it on both so I am covered no matter what, but don't feel like paying for it twice.
You need to buy both, if you fly with both. TLitchi is well worth the price. Just think about all of the engineering effort that goes into a working product like Litchi. These people are trying to earn a living just like you. Litchi is simply fantastic! It gives me capability that DJI Go didn't have when I bought my Android Litchi. I almost never use my I-thing except for firmware updates, but I still bought another Litchi just to test and compare.
I hope this helps.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej