DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi on second device.Warning.

As long as your iPhone and iPad use the same Apple account, you can just go to the App Store and install it for free.

Reactions: MavicMo
Did that...got charged twice. Not happy.:(
Must warn members!
Did you go into your purchased apps part of App Store? It should have given you a cloud with a down arrow if you have purchased the app previously. Litchi has several similar looking offerings pop up in a search.

Did you go into your purchased apps part of App Store? It should have given you a cloud with a down arrow if you have purchased the app previously. Litchi has several similar looking offerings pop up in a search.
Yes I did. I was given a cloud wth the down arrow.
I paid twice for the same app.

Yes I did. I was given a cloud wth the down arrow.
I paid twice for the same app.
Contact the developer and they should be able to straighten it out if they charged you twice on the same account. I have heard they are very responsive.

The developer won't be able to help, if he really did get charged twice then the only people who can help is Apple.

However, I have never in 9 years of the App Store heard someone accidentally being charged twice for the same app, I think there has been a misunderstanding here.

Reactions: flodi and jopolski
Is there anyone here who has successfully downloaded twice to two different devices from the Android store? There are statements that it should work, but nobody has said they successfully did it.

Yes, I have purchased Litchi originally for my new Android phone and later downloaded it both onto my previous (backup) Android phone and onto my Android tablet, too. All three devices are linked to the same Google account. No problems, just paid once, same as I have done with many other paid apps before.

I've installed Litchi on multiple Android devices too.

Is there anyone here who has successfully downloaded twice to two different devices from the Android store? There are statements that it should work, but nobody has said they successfully did it.

Yes I have ... on my Nvidia Shield, My Samsung S6 and my Samsung Tablet .... only paid once.

Having installed Litchi on my iphone, now want to put it on ipad.
Do I have to purchase Lichi again?
If not, what's the procedure?
Thanks,
Forrest

I have a slightly different twist on this question. I bought and downloaded Litchi from the Apple store for my iPhone. I was given an Android run tablet. Does anyone know if because of the two different OS's I will have to pay for another Litchi for the Android? My suspicion is yes, but if there is a way around that I would love to know.

I have a slightly different twist on this question. I bought and downloaded Litchi from the Apple store for my iPhone. I was given an Android run tablet. Does anyone know if because of the two different OS's I will have to pay for another Litchi for the Android? My suspicion is yes, but if there is a way around that I would love to know.

Yes, you will have to pay again.

LP

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom