DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi question

phoenixaerialsusa

Reactions
Hi all. This is my first post here. I fly a Phantom 3 Pro, but we got a Mavic Pro at work that I'm flying. I flew it today and tried a quick Litchi waypoint mission.

When it ended, I couldn't get control of the Mavic back. The only action the sticks would do is when I pulled back on the right stick, it flew forward. I took it out of waypoint mode in the app, but still nothing worked I even quit Litchi, started DJI Go 4, and then had to tap the red X to regain control.

There's no switch like there is on The P3P to change flight modes. Should I have switched into sport mode to get out of the situation? I'm sure it's a simple thing and just my issue with learning this new quad.

Thanks!

Yaniv

There is a switch on the right side of the controller to place it in sport mode.

Hi all. This is my first post here. I fly a Phantom 3 Pro, but we got a Mavic Pro at work that I'm flying. I flew it today and tried a quick Litchi waypoint mission.

When it ended, I couldn't get control of the Mavic back. The only action the sticks would do is when I pulled back on the right stick, it flew forward. I took it out of waypoint mode in the app, but still nothing worked I even quit Litchi, started DJI Go 4, and then had to tap the red X to regain control.

There's no switch like there is on The P3P to change flight modes. Should I have switched into sport mode to get out of the situation? I'm sure it's a simple thing and just my issue with learning this new quad.

Thanks!

Yaniv

Yup, flip to sport mode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929