DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Questions

Sorry, been away for a few days. I always fly countryside - you are probably flying illegally if over a city, certainly here in the UK. Have lost video feed once (but now have slip-on range extenders) which didn't affect the mission at all, the Mavic flew as planned. Just double check your altitudes, then have a recce once you get to site - just in case they've built a bloody big tower recently!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Hi again Mike_in_Letcombe!

Well...I´m still not flying with Litchi, as I´m having some issues with my cell...but...as in my country is super restrictive about where is legal to fly drones (almost no place...) here where I´m living right now in China...you almost can do anything you want even in the middle of the city with cops enjoying with you...

It is not my intention to get into troubles, and I´ll be back soon to my country where you really can get into big problems if you fly near any kind of area with some people around...
But the important issue is that at least, if you loose RC signal, at least, the mission keep it´s WP and track (although no other planned movements or actions) but let´s say at least you know the bird will come back...if you have planned the altitudes correctly...of course!!! Hahaha...

Thanks one more time for all the feedback I´m receiving.

I´m looking forward solving my issues with my cell and get Litchi and start testing many ideas I´m thinking about!
I´ll talk about the details with anyone who wants to.

I´m thinking about acquiring some gadgets...and the range extenders is one of them...any other you all consider interesting to acquire? Let me know...and I´ll order them all together to save some money...
THANKS!!

Hi All; Again, this might be a bit basic, but I am also trying to figure out if I will buy Litchi. I understand there are a couple of things Litchi does NOT do that DJI Go 4 does - can someone confirm or add to the list please?

Terrain follow
Tripod mode
etc?

Thanks,
Rodney.

Reactions: bowens44
You had the mode switch in Sports and it was asking you to put it back to Normal, (P) Positioning mode which is where needs to be for Panorama. Most of the Litchi modes expect you to be in Normal, (P) Positioning mode and you then can flip to S mode to terminate the current mode. But if you are in S mod in the first place the mode will not work.
Hi, I'm new here and to droning. I have had great luck with Litchi for a couple of weeks and now no luck at all. I had troubles with the Panorama mode but finally got it to work. But now all I get is a note stating I need to be in "P" mode. I always fly in p mode. I changed to p mode to check if the switch polarity was off. I've even uploaded the latest version of Litchi. I'm using a M4 4i android with Marshmellow. Can anyone help me figure what's wrong?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji