DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi RTH question

Ikeman

Reactions
I am using an iPad mini 2 with the Litchi App. This may be a stupid question........but I don't see a RTH feature on the screen.........Is the only RTH option the button on the controller? I got into some trouble the other day and didn't see anything on the Litchi screen......so I hit the RTH button on the controller and it did return home. While returning home there was a message flashing at the top top the screen to "Tap to Cancel Return to Home" When my Mavic got close enough to land I tried to Tap to Cancel the RTH on the Litchi App, but received an error message saying that RTH was not able to cancel. I was flying a Waypoint Mission.

Reactions: Sndflea
Apparently according to the Litchi web page, the green (H) button shown below is on Android only. Surprising to me.

g5fkUZZ.jpg

However, if you flip the side switch into Sport mode, the waypoint mission is immediately canceled, and you go back to FPV mode.

Apparently according to the Litchi web page, the green (H) button shown below is on Android only. Surprising to me.

g5fkUZZ.jpg

However, if you flip the side switch into Sport mode, the waypoint mission is immediately canceled, and you go back to FPV mode.

Thanks.....I think that's kind of odd that on iOS devices there is no RTH button on the screen....

On my Android I don't think its is there either in FPV mode. I usually use the button on the remote.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7