DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[Litchi] wanted to share my experience flying a long waypoints mission around a city

akay1997

Reactions
So I programmed this 30 waypoints mission, so I could pay more attention to the camera movement and not worry about direction. Note, that every time the aircraft flew the mission it was off from a waypoint by up to 1 meter either vertically or horizontally. I had to pay close attention when the Mavic was flying near objects. I tried this mission ~10 times and only succeed once. It flew very well at 50m height and didn't experience signal loss, but sometimes the mavic's struggling with the wind affected smoothness of turns. The biggest challenge was to fly close to the ground. You have to constantly hold your finger on pause button in case mavic decides to fly straight to the lamp post! Tip: If you fly close to the ground, set your waypoints speed at 5km/h

here is the video (just ignore the music!)

p.s. I have a camera focus issue. My Mavic simetimes leaves part of the screen soft. It's very frustrating and probably needs to be sent for a repair.

Reactions: ftttu
Very nice video, you are courageous.
Regards,
-d.

Reactions: WAXMAN
You can't really moan about wp accuracy Chief, great vid but your expecting a hell of a lot from the tech.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka