DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Waypoints

Mantra

Reactions
I just bought the litchi app and am having trouble figuring out waypoint mission using mission hub on my PC. All the youtube videos I've watched are not very good. After I make the mission how do I load it to the drone? Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
As far as i know from what i saw during the latest firmware upgrade to mavic any third party apps will got speed and altitude and range locked to very minimal

I just bought the litchi app and am having trouble figuring out waypoint mission using mission hub on my PC. All the youtube videos I've watched are not very good. After I make the mission how do I load it to the drone? Any help would be appreciated!

You need to transfer the mission files to your phone/tablet, and there into the LitchiApp/Missions/ folder.

I do it using a Micro SD card, but I guess you can do it via wifi, probably even opening the mission hub and getting the files from the cloud.

In case you wanna do it from your PC and not the cloud, after saving the mission (the "Save" works for the cloud), you need to download it to your computer and later move the file to your phone/tablet.

(if you don't see the download icon, try to "Open" some mission already saved, and you will see the download icon)

Reactions: Mantra
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143