DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi

rudeboy1063

Reactions
Hi all hope you all having agood day just a question if i use the litchi app doest it use the settings on the djigo app at all iv got the dji go 4 or do i have to set the settings myself on litchi cheers

It will use most of the settings. Which settings are you speaking about in particular?

Any settings not available in Litchi will need to be setup in DJI GO.

Just settings in general iam learning with the dji go 4 app and want to learn abiut the litchi app as well thanks to you both for your replies robbie

So I have a question. So when you set the Gimbal settings in the Go app would respond the same when you flying with the Litchi app?
What if you did not have the DJI Go app installed then would the Litchi app not work??

Slightly off topic, but if I want to run litchi on 2 devices do I have to purchase it twice?

Slightly off topic, but if I want to run litchi on 2 devices do I have to purchase it twice?
As far as Android goes, if you login to the play store using the same credentials, you can use any purchased app on multiple devices.

I have not used the DJI app since purchasing Litchi [emoji1]

I'll second that. Litchi is awesome, especially with mission planning and/or automated tasks (like 360 panoramas). I love setting up long involved missions on Mission Hub, taking off, hitting the button, and watching it sail off into the distance. Eventually the little thing bops its way back home and just like a subservient little worker, finishes the mission. The wait for it to return is unnerving at first, but you learn to trust it (and your planning skills) after a while. That's something that the DJI Go app can't do (though GS Pro is getting better).

And if you like "piloting", it offers the same features (mostly) that DJI Go provides.

Reactions: MrsTreat

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada