DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi's Problem with Mavic

mauricio mazza

Reactions
Hi.

After about 100 flights with Mavic and Litchi with no issues, yesterday i had an issue: after 40 seconds flying, the image got broken and the latency was growing a lot. About 8 seconds after stick movement. Was impossible to fly through VR googles. (I ordered litchi olnly because the DJI Go don´t split the screen to use VR Googles). I landed, turn off everything and start again. The begining is ok, but after 40, 50 seconds got same issue. I tried with DJI Go 4 and no issues. I uninstalled the Litchi, downloaded it and installed again. Same issue, latency grows after 50 seconds flying. If i keep turned on, the latency keep growing, til 15 seconds of delay and the cellphone get extreme hot. Again, i tested with DJI Go 4 and no issues.
I talked with some friends and looks like this issue is happening only with Mavic, not with other DJI aircrafts.
Anybody got that? Some tip?

Tks a lot!
Best
Mzz

I have only had a mavic for a couple days but have but in a lot of hours flying with Litchi as I love the waypoint mission's .. which is typically the way I am using litch, do not have VR and do not fly in that mode.. so probably not applicable, but have had have not seen this with my use

Reactions: mauricio mazza
I had my first Litchi flight today (on an iPhone 6s) purchased also mainly for the VR split screen. After approx. 3 minutes of flight in VR mode and recording, the litchi app suddenly closed itself. Luckily the aircraft was only a couple of meters away, so it was easy to fly it back home. Not very willing to try this experience again...:( I guess I'll try 1-2 more times and if this keeps happening I'll stay with the DJI Go4 app, where I did not encounter any issues until now.

Problem solved at Android: after 3 days trading messages with Litchi Support, they send me a older App version to test: V3.10.2 and now is perfect again. I don´t know about IOS, because i had this issue only in february (it has 2 updates in february).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54