DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

little cheap case for controller.

lacion

Reactions
i just found out that my Arnette sunglasses case fit the mavic controller perfectly, and it also fits back into the mavic flymore bag protecting the controller a little bit more and not forcing the sticks.

Attachments

• am1.jpg
    am1.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 127
  • am2.jpg
    am2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 127
  • am3.jpg
    am3.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 130
Looks made for it, but I would still worry about it possibly pressing the sticks.
I bought one of the printed bar things to hold them and don't really see much need for a case as there isn't anything to get scratched or snagged easily.
My bag is remarkably similar to yours and I do find sometimes the Mavic props get caught as you pull it in or out.

Reactions: dashdeb and Shaydz
Don't buy a case for the Mavic. Make one out of the Box, then throw it into your backpack or camera bag. If it was good enough to ship it in, it's good enough to store it in. It's an ecofriendly solution. It is convenient durable and if you want to beef it up, spray it with bedliner or plastidip!

Yeah, it's a dynamite box, but I want room for an extra battery and iPad...

Wait - did he sneak a spare battery in there? Hmmm.

I purchased one of those for my controller also the Mavic so I could put it in my back pack. But I have now also purchase a full case so the Controller, Mavic, Batteries and all the other junk can fit in the one place as I was finding that I was having to gather up too much stuff when I needed to go. Mainly because I would forget to bring certain things and that was a pain in the butt

I did the same thing - the case was less than $20 and it's nice to have it all in one place, including ipad and other items. It also fits well under the passenger seat of the car, so I always have it without thinking about it.

But, I do like using the original box like that - kudos to the guy who thought of it.

Now, if the DJI refresh could happen just by opening the box, and a new mavic appearing, I'm all over this idea.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest