DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Little Oasis In The Middle of the City

edmundjp

Reactions
After a long business meeting, I was a bit tired. Had my drone with me, and decided to goto this Oasis in the middle of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. A good stress buster to wind down and called it a day.

Lake Gardens, known officially as Perdana Botanical Gardens, is Kuala Lumpur's first large-scale recreational park. Measuring 91.6 hectares, it is located in the heart of the city and established in 1888.

Next to the gardens, it is the National Monument. The National Monument is a sculpture that commemorates those who died in Malaysia's struggle for freedom, principally against the Japanese occupation during World War II and the Malayan Emergency, which lasted from 1948 until 1960.

Last edited:
Nice! I love that effect of flying the Mavic; completely unwinding and something nice to focus on, forgetting real-life's stress for a bit.

Reactions: edmundjp
Great video. Beautiful place... I find that I get a little nervous before I fly, hoping everything goes right. Then when I'm flying and at the end I'm like YES! Great day.. even if I didn't video anything worth posting. Just having fun. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: edmundjp
I find that I get a little nervous before I fly, hoping everything goes right. Then when I'm flying.
Same here. Each time before I fly, I will double check if the propellers and batteries are properly attached, and no error messages on DJI Go4. Seen (videos) and read too many crashes.

hi..planning to go there today..do need have permission to fly here? yesterday i went to klcc but it is not allowed to fly there.

hi..planning to go there today..do need have permission to fly here? yesterday i went to klcc but it is not allowed to fly there.
KLCC is a no fly zone. Hence they don't allow people to fly from there.
This park is fine. You don't need a permit as long as you don't fly to the nearby Parliament building.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada