DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loch Raven Reservoir, MD with the DJI Mavic Pro

Canes76

Reactions
Here ya go - my video from this weekend's visit to Loch Raven Reservoir, MD. Little different style this time around...Let me know what you think!

I like the storytelling element to it - nice.

Some beautiful shots, well put together.

I'm not a fan of the flare effects. Can appreciate its different but it doesn't come off for me.

I like the storytelling element to it - nice.

Some beautiful shots, well put together.

I'm not a fan of the flare effects. Can appreciate its different but it doesn't come off for me.

Thanks for the comments and appreciate the feedback. I wanted to try something a little out of the box on this one - but, appreciate the honest feedback!

Still a million times better than anything I've ever done

Nice job. I like the story aspect of the video. I agree that the flares are a bit too much. Did you record audio from the actual spillway, or was this a sound effect you found and added? Did you use the Mavic for the Jeep shots as well?

Awesome!

Nice job. I like the story aspect of the video. I agree that the flares are a bit too much. Did you record audio from the actual spillway, or was this a sound effect you found and added? Did you use the Mavic for the Jeep shots as well?

Awesome!

Thanks for the feedback!
Sound effects were a mix of collected and added from a site. I used my Nikon D7200 for some of the shots!

Thanks,
Jeff

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242