DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Log files for Litchi flights??

SRJ_Mavic_PRO

Reactions
Need some help. I know how to pull the flight records off my iPad for DJI GO App and then use the Log Viewer site to read it. But how do I do this for Litchi Flights? I followed the same steps and found in the Logs folder the .txt files but all are blank. Is there a Secret Squirrel decoder ring needed? :)

I've attached a .txt file from yesterday's flight.

Thanks,
Stephen

Attachments

• 2017-04-05[14][52][04](837).txt
    8.5 KB · Views: 38
There is a sync option within Litchi where you can sync the files with HealthyDrones (now called Airdata.com). You can also access the app files directly by looking for the .dat and .txt files. The folder names are different under IOS and Android. For IOS, you can use iTunes to view/copy the files.

Yea I have the txt file attached in post so got that. It's blank and my file in healthy drones doesn't have the info.

The Litchi flight logs are in a folder named "flightlogs". The files have a "CSV" file extension.

Reactions: WolfgangStiller
Thanks Mike! I pulled the CSV file and what I am looking for is anything that would show me why I lost all video. The camera freaked out and I got an error on the screen something about an error with the gimbal. At that point I turned it toward shore and headed back in. I was out about 3400 feet and didn't get a screen back until I was around 1000 feet in. I didn't see anything with any sort of error message in the CSV fie and the log in AirData (HD) doesn't show anything either.

You can view your Litchi log online here. It'll at least show you any errors that were recorded in the flight log.

Please help me with this problem. When I upload a csv file, that was copied from LitchiApp/flightlogs on Android, I don´t have any information. Attach print screen. Thank you.

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 31
Please help me with this problem. When I upload a csv file, that was copied from LitchiApp/flightlogs on Android, I don´t have any information.
Please attach the CSV file here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent