DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

London Ontario

I am near kipps lane and I got my mavic last week and a few flights in I crashed. Silly me I didn't realize it was on sports mode. So fast!! Killed my gimbol and broke the bracket that holds the gimbol. Now I gotta send it back to Dji.

I am near kipps lane and I got my mavic last week and a few flights in I crashed. Silly me I didn't realize it was on sports mode. So fast!! Killed my gimbol and broke the bracket that holds the gimbol. Now I gotta send it back to Dji.

That sucks .... I can't imagine !!!!

If you ordered direct from DJI Store, there will be no additional charges upon delivery.

I order from Dji. And ya. I got it in 10days. Right to my front door and $1310. I never ordered the flymore combo. I guess Dji's orders are caught up. So fast.

I will be receiving a lot of dji mavic pro accessories today. Wanted to know if anyone with a mavic drone wants to meet up. I will be giving away many items today as long as you give feedback online for www.dronelabs.ca

Hey guys I have a brand new just shipped to me, Drone landing pad. It's big enough to use with an inspire 1 or 2. Of course you can use it for really any drone. I'm giving it away to the first person in London that can tell me what www.dronelabs.ca address is in BC.

Here's the link to the product. I have it here in London

RC Drone Landing Pad

Last edited:
I can't believe you found one at AVF...sheesh. I have had a Best Buy back order since mid November and it still has not shipped. Finally ordered direct from DJI at beginning of January, and it looks like it may have shipped today.

Did AVF have any other Mavic accessories or batteries?

Hey guys I have a brand new just shipped to me, Drone landing pad. It's big enough to use with an inspire 1 or 2. Of course you can use it for really any drone. I'm giving it away to the first person in London that can tell me what www.dronelabs.ca address is in BC.

RC Drone Landing Pad

RC Drone Landing Pad

Drone labs address:
430 Trans Canada Highway
Duncan, BC, V9L 3R6, Canada

Perfect
Let me know were we can meet up and the landing pad is yours

Thanks for the Dronelabs landing pad and other accessories that you provided to me today. It was great to meet up with you and hopefully we can get out for some local flying when the weather improves.
Cheers
Brian

Hey all , just got my Mavic pro . Upgraded from a Phantom V1 upgrade with FPV . Hope to get out every weekend this month of April. I was shocked to read AVF had anything DJI as I tried to order parts from Jeff a few years ago. Do they stock accessories ?
I reside in the white oaks area of London and hope to meet some Mavic Enthusiasts this summer.

Anyone from london know any safe places around or near london to fly my mavic? I'm scared especially with these new laws that our beloved transport Canada gave us

I have flown outside of the city, Longwoods conservation , Komoka out near the ponds , John E Pearce Provincial Park on Lake Errie . Might have to look for more secluded areas once the weather improves and these areas are more populated with peeps. You could join the RC Airfield on River road , but not sure if they allow drones ?

Reactions: wheels
I will have to try all of those places. I been around a few of these places.

I was also thinking on setting up a drone potluck picnic sometimes in the summer. Where drone enthusiasts can get together once a year to show off their drones and drone accessories. And a opportunity to show off our skills and share experience of their past aerial video photography. It's like the Elgin pugnic which is a pot luck event to show off all breeds of pugs. Which has grown to over a hundred people attending yearly and I think they have been doing it for 10 years and they are a group on Facebook
I am reaching out to see what all my drone brother and sister think? Will people attend? When and where does everyone think it should take part? Let me know all of your thoughts or ideas!
Hit the link below that say pugnic to see there event.

Elgin Pugnic

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada