DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Long-Exposure Shots

SLVSRFR

Reactions
Is there any technique that you guys use for long exposure photos?

I was experimenting (first time) with some this morning and was curious how others accomplish it.

A43F23A7-071D-4A03-8CC8-4E97BFDFE72F.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mbarnes5 and cam36
1c6b418667aec97e80ff342d2985a08d.jpg

I just waited for dark and set 6 second shutter time. I think ND filters would be the key to getting great shots earlier.

Allan

To take long exposure photos you will always need filters if doing it on average/strong daylight. If you take photos at dawn, sunset, sunrise with low light, then you should get good long exposures. In the morning as you did with that photo you should have used a filter IMHO.

To take long exposure photos you will always need filters if doing it on average/strong daylight. If you take photos at dawn, sunset, sunrise with low light, then you should get good long exposures. In the morning as you did with that photo you should have used a filter IMHO.
That was with a filter. It was just a cloudy day.

Well, may be with a couple more secs. It's not that easy because the Mavic image sensor, it's not that good, I think. I'm used to take photos with long exposures with my Canon DSLR's but they have big sensors, so there's a huge gap between them.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters