DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Long live the Phantom!

I never had a doubt. The Phantom is their top selling drone, so there is no chance it'll be killed off.

Reactions: dam and Kilrah
I never had a doubt. The Phantom is their top selling drone, so there is no chance it'll be killed off.

I'm guilty going along like many others down playing the Phantom....
I'm sorry, I loved my P4. I'm having major buyer's remorse right now, sold my P4 picked up a fly more mavic package last week and have another on the way. Now, I have my head down on my desk, thinking WTH did i just do??

Dont fear! There will still be a big market for that second Mavic Pro and you could likely turn a profit that could be "invested" in a new Phantom 4 Pro. Just dont open the second one as people prefer an unopened unit. (of Course)

Reactions: Kilrah
Imagine the p4p's camera on the Mavic! Hopefully I'll be able to resist when it comes out lol. It's a never ending cycle it seems lol.

I never really thought the Mavic killed the phantom line, I just thought it killed the phantom 4 lol. The pro on the other hand.... Which by next year will b obsolete when they come out with the Mavic using the same camera. Lol

I never really thought the Mavic killed the phantom line, I just thought it killed the phantom 4 lol. The pro on the other hand.... Which by next year will b obsolete when they come out with the Mavic using the same camera. Lol

Besides being more portable the mavic doesn't have much on the phantom 4. It will be a never ending process, mavic update gets phantom old hardware while the phantom up one.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Yeah..heh heh..that's going to happen.

Of course, we don't know what the Phantom 5 has in store. I'd say that DJI is pretty clearly defining their market lineup, as seen by the P4P, which was released before the Mavic has even hit its shipping stride. Portability vs photography. I think it's very clever.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121