DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for a Karma Forum

rflores83

Reactions
Just kidding... hello from Vancouver British Columbia Canada Earth Milky Way.

Edited... didnt realize people typed out full on autobiographies.

I'm new to drones... flown those cheap but still expensive ready to fly ones in the past... but this will be my first DJI product. Looking forward to getting tips and tricks from here.

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: rflores83
Welcome... loads of great information here.
Be safe... and enjoy!

Yeah it's crazy. The Karma was crazy amazing for about 8 days in total. Then the Mavic came out... then Karma beat DJI to market, and then recalled the whole lot of them. It's really amazing they relaunched it. It's a flying pig compared to the Mavic. It's folding arms don't even seem that great by comparison.

Yeah it's crazy. The Karma was crazy amazing for about 8 days in total. Then the Mavic came out... then Karma beat DJI to market, and then recalled the whole lot of them. It's really amazing they relaunched it. It's a flying pig compared to the Mavic. It's folding arms don't even seem that great by comparison.

Well it seems the engineers that built the Karma were focusing on making it more compact then the Dji phantom. Where as Dji was focused on size and being compacted and overall quality and style and range and battery life.

Basically it's karmas first attempt but instead of thinking ahead... they decided to beat what was out in the market.

Dji must have had a good laugh when GoPro revealed the Karma.

But I believe GoPro is still gonna try and make a come back. And who knows... might be worth looking into.

Well it seems the engineers that built the Karma were focusing on making it more compact then the Dji phantom. Where as Dji was focused on size and being compacted and overall quality and style and range and battery life.

Basically it's karmas first attempt but instead of thinking ahead... they decided to beat what was out in the market.

Dji must have had a good laugh when GoPro revealed the Karma.

But I believe GoPro is still gonna try and make a come back. And who knows... might be worth looking into.
As long as they can survive financially. They see to be laying off an awful number of staff lately...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun