DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
I would absolutely love that idea! and welcome to the group Gerry65. Ive been doing most of my flying over in the Midway/gulf breeze area and havent had any issues. i want to get out to Pcola beach but have been hesitant, glad your not having any issues flying out there. It took DJI approx 3 weeks to get my mavic shipped however that was back during the beginning of the chinese new year..they never could tell me when all my xtra batteries and props would ship so i cancelled that order and got and xtra batt off ebay which arrived about 3 days. The mavic is simply amazing and been having a lot of fun with it. just got back from new mexico and got some great shots, ill post some links below. oh yeah..got the dji refresh and state farm...provides a great deal of peace of mind!! still learning all this video editing stuff, shooting a video aint as simple as it use to be..lol

Good link Gerry65...thanks. We'd probably want to get together, at first, as an unofficial gathering to fly around for a while, then afterwards chat about the concept of a club. Pretty much...like the car guys meet on Saturdays for Cars & Coffee....we can do Drones & Donuts (coffee optional).

I would absolutely love that idea! and welcome to the group Gerry65. Ive been doing most of my flying over in the Midway/gulf breeze area and havent had any issues. i want to get out to Pcola beach but have been hesitant, glad your not having any issues flying out there. It took DJI approx 3 weeks to get my mavic shipped however that was back during the beginning of the chinese new year..they never could tell me when all my xtra batteries and props would ship so i cancelled that order and got and xtra batt off ebay which arrived about 3 days. The mavic is simply amazing and been having a lot of fun with it. just got back from new mexico and got some great shots, ill post some links below. oh yeah..got the dji refresh and state farm...provides a great deal of peace of mind!! still learning all this video editing stuff, shooting a video aint as simple as it use to be..lol

will be heading out to cozumel next month so hoping to get some more great footage

Good link Gerry65...thanks. We'd probably want to get together, at first, as an unofficial gathering to fly around for a while, then afterwards chat about the concept of a club. Pretty much...like the car guys meet on Saturdays for Cars & Coffee....we can do Drones & Donuts (coffee optional).
sounds great!

Hey all...we are down in Ft Myers but if you ever want to plan a large demo, we are happy to meet somewhere and bring the whole DJI line up for people to try and fly.

Keep us in mind for anything else you need as well. We keep most everything Mavic related in stock - including Fly More Combos for anyone who still needs one. Lots of batteries, charging hubs, props, car chargers, cases, etc. in stock too.

Michael

www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

Is anyone seeing my posts?
Yes, I'm receiving yours and boring's. Check this early morning video I made a bit ago at the beach with my P3S. See what you folks are missing. Ordered the Mavic package two days ago and just got notice it's shipped. Can't wait.

Yes, I'm receiving yours and boring's. Check this early morning video I made a bit ago at the beach with my P3S. See what you folks are missing. Ordered the Mavic package two days ago and just got notice it's shipped. Can't wait.
Ahhh..yes, very nice!! I wanna get out there on a nice flat green flag day and scan the waters!! Great news on your Mavic

Hey all...we are down in Ft Myers but if you ever want to plan a large demo, we are happy to meet somewhere and bring the whole DJI line up for people to try and fly.

Keep us in mind for anything else you need as well. We keep most everything Mavic related in stock - including Fly More Combos for anyone who still needs one. Lots of batteries, charging hubs, props, car chargers, cases, etc. in stock too.

Michael

www.FloridaDroneSupply.com
Nice lineup of drones you've got. I should've maybe ordered from you folks but I thought only DJI had Mavic in stock. I see you offer the discount too. We'll see what happens up here club-wise and will keep your offer in mind

Ahhh..yes, very nice!! I wanna get out there on a nice flat green flag day and scan the waters!! Great news on your Mavic
That would be the best of conditions but I've done some low flying on the Bayside with my p3s; about 10-12 feet up. I think I even did some lower...like 7-8 feet. The bayside is usually very calm but not as exciting as the Gulf. Wonder if it's just a matter of time before I make a splash. I did read somewhere in the MP forum that someone recommended turning off the bottom sensors on the Mavic when flying over water. I'll have to study up because that's where I do most of my flying and video/photo shooting.

That would be the best of conditions but I've done some low flying on the Bayside with my p3s; about 10-12 feet up. I think I even did some lower...like 7-8 feet. The bayside is usually very calm but not as exciting as the Gulf. Wonder if it's just a matter of time before I make a splash. I did read somewhere in the MP forum that someone recommended turning off the bottom sensors on the Mavic when flying over water. I'll have to study up because that's where I do most of my flying and video/photo shooting.
yeah i really want to get some great ocean shots, do you have a youtube channel or are you on facebook?

yeah i really want to get some great ocean shots, do you have a youtube channel or are you on facebook?
seems like its hit or miss whether i get a notification from a response from you guys...this forum been acting kinda weird lately, for me anyways

I just started posting on YouTube so that I can provide links. I'm on FB but don't post much there. Here's a beach vid I loaded on YouTube this morning:

seems like its hit or miss whether i get a notification from a response from you guys...this forum been acting kinda weird lately, for me anyways
Yeah, I had issues replying a couple of days ago but it's cleared up now. I've been getting email notifications from folks here. I think the forum is kinda quirky. Let's see if you get notified of these new replys.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242