DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looks like the carrying case can't hold everything :/

Rcdude1990

Reactions
What's up guys I just got my fly more bundle in the mail. Did all updates and I shall fly my first ever DJI drone tomorrow (coming from a 3dr solo 6 months back)

The carrying case of pretty sleek looking but dam it looks like it won't carry all the bundle stuff.
The drone itnself is pretty tight in the case but i figured it's gotta be so there's no damage to the drone. But it's kinda scary sliding it in because the center has a divider which can't be modified (like it's not Velcro) so make sure you watch your props!
I gotta check if there's a video on the way it's suppose to go in haha.
I managed to get everything literally everything that came in my shipment... just the 4 way charged block doesn't fit :/
But eh. I got all cables and car charger and extra props to fit

So I can't knock it at all. Anyone else manage to get everything inside the case?

I shall try it first thing tomorrow! It's weird cause I placed the 4 way charges on the right side but my controller stuck up way more than his . I shall try it!

Reactions: Pancaro77
I shall try it first thing tomorrow! It's weird cause I placed the 4 way charges on the right side but my controller stuck up way more than his . I shall try it!

I agree the controller is stuck when the bag is full. I use the black plastic from the dji mavic box to cover the controller and the sticks and it's way better!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

To me the bag is meant to take what you need when you go fly, i.e. not the charger and charging hub.

Yeah. Car charger in the car. Wall charger at home at the wall. I don't really use the Mavic USB output adapter but I leave it in the car with a fourth battery just in case of a really good flying location.

In the pack: drone, controller, filters, spare blades, two more batteries, dedicated phone in case I don't have my tablet with me.

Reactions: voongnz
What's up guys I just got my fly more bundle in the mail. Did all updates and I shall fly my first ever DJI drone tomorrow (coming from a 3dr solo 6 months back)

The carrying case of pretty sleek looking but dam it looks like it won't carry all the bundle stuff.
The drone itnself is pretty tight in the case but i figured it's gotta be so there's no damage to the drone. But it's kinda scary sliding it in because the center has a divider which can't be modified (like it's not Velcro) so make sure you watch your props!
I gotta check if there's a video on the way it's suppose to go in haha.
I managed to get everything literally everything that came in my shipment... just the 4 way charged block doesn't fit :/
But eh. I got all cables and car charger and extra props to fit

So I can't knock it at all. Anyone else manage to get everything inside the case?
I get everything in there without issue. No space problems either.

I'm not sure if the fly more bag is real leather but after a while it broke in very very nicely. I carry everything but the charger and hub. It all slides in smoothly and is snug but not jammed in as when I first got it. Best bag for portability.

I'm not sure if the fly more bag is real leather but after a while it broke in very very nicely. I carry everything but the charger and hub. It all slides in smoothly and is snug but not jammed in as when I first got it. Best bag for portability.
You can get everything in there with ease.

Wish I'd have seen this earlier!
I ordered the Backpack Style as I became concerned that either the Drone or Controller might get Damaged!!

Oh well!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143