DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

looks like the ebay frenzy is Done

Lightsout

Reactions
I have been watching the resell market the last 10 days, Wed I received two additional mavics I ordered from Best Buy and NewEgg, since I had already received my launch day flymore from DJI a few weeks ago I left those orders in hoping to capitalize, I was concerned They were not worth much on the resell market. I saw Ebay trending down in the $1500 range (ebay net about $1300) So I put my two standards package Mavics up on Craigslist for $1500 sold both same day.

3 days later I see 4 mavics sell on ebay for under $1377 (ebay net $1190 after fees) so it looks like the resell market is close to break even.

Those of you still waiting or looking at Jan delivery there are some seals to be had, seems like alot of people who put back up orders in are reselling now and with a abundance on the market prices have rapidly dropped..

I believe Craigslist is the best choice right now if you have a Mav for sale.

Same for Batteries I sold one of my flymore batteries for $250 on Ebay in early Nov, and now they are available via Newegg 10 day delivery. ordered replacement battery last weekend shipped yesterday.

I agree with this. Sold 2 on CL. 1 sold same day earlier this week within hours for $1400. My 2nd one I was planning to keep but finally got an interested buyer for the drone and an extra battery for $1550. Now I'll just wait for my keeper to come in. Hopefully before xmas :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143